What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello hello I'm soooo tired! Not done much today. Baby has been in a happy mood which was nice 🥰 boyfriends birthday is tomorrow so me & bubba wandered in to town to get him some prezzies. Town was chocka. Can't stand the shops when it's chocker. Our JD is the probably the worlds tiniest JD, covid central in there. Got him a nice trackie & a couple of t shirts anyway. Wandered back over to the Asda and got him loads of snacks he likes for a hamper. Terry's choc orange is on offer 98p so picked him one up. Not even sure he likes them, but maybe he'll give it to me 👀 bought a big 'birthday boy' banner that I've stuck over the front door. Just wanted to make him smile when he got home from work 😆 he has been a bit down so wanted to get him some nice things. He's fuming because he forgot to book his birthday off and Liverpool and man united are playing tomorrow. God I hope Liverpool win 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
lucky you! I never find anything in TK Maxx that’s of any use to me! I love le creuset stuff but I am so unbelievably clumsy that I can’t spend the money as I would no doubt smash it. I broke an Emma bridgewater mug my mum bought me for Xmas once by New Years! I’m a liability.
Well Yeah Im thinking of saving them for best. :giggle:

Reactions: 2
Evening!

Been a bit headachey so made/ate my lunch and then slept the whole afternoon away before getting up to cook my tea - butternut squash and black bean chilli - it's lovely, if I do say so myself. Cleaned the kitchen while it cooked, and now for my usual evening of - eat tea, transcribe, gaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@coconochanel I buzz off Le Creuset stuff. Good find!
@watermelon sugar Mr Watermelon is lucky to have you 🥰
@AnderbeauJohnson that chilli sounds lovely! What's the recipe?

I woke up having had a recurring dream! It's been ages since I've had this particular dream but it was kinda cool coz I knew exactly what was coming so I kinda got to almost "watch" my dream like a movie 🤯 very weird. When I got up, I did my usual: made my weekend pancakes, x2 huge cups of tea, and watched a few hours of Youtube. I walked to the tiny local Boots and picked up some SPF for my face since I'm about to run out of my beloved Biore UV. Gotta keep that ageing at bay ya know 💅🏻

I've been catching up with work mainly, so a very boring day. I say "catching up" like I was productive and didn't procrastinate for most of the day, which made me feel worse about work. I spent most of my day hunched over my phone texting and looking at clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I need to be strong and just turn my phone off next week *sweats from FOMO at the thought*

I canceled some drinks in the evening I'd been invited to because I couldn't be arsed - introvert level 💯 today. Been feeling a bit in limbo and a bit down today. I don't even have the energy to add a fun gif to this post, goodness me 😩 It's definitely a combo of the moving house, my workload and the fact that nothing in my life is quite settled yet. To take my mind off life, I watched Pointless Celebs with a brew and a little pack of x3 Ferrero Rocher's (got a pointless answer in the final 😎) and had a salmon frittata with asparagus for tea.

Going to read some more of my book and go to bed shortly. Night all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@AnderbeauJohnson that chilli sounds lovely! What's the recipe?
No specific amounts because it was just thrown in together but approx -

Small butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes. Fry on a low heat in oil with onion and a fair bit of this seasoned salt (highly recommend this company, the stuff is so nice), paprika, black pepper and yellow mustard seeds. Add in a red pepper, some tomatoes and black beans, add some water and when you get bored waiting for it to reduce, some tomato puree.

It's incredibly mild though so if you want some spice I'd add in some chilli flakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today has been pretty hectic so haven’t had a chance to catch up on here yet but hope you’re all have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

The wind was crazy last night so I didn’t get a great sleep, our building was swaying, creaking and whistling all night 😬 It calmed down by this morning so I went out for a stair sprints workout in the park followed by an iced latte and chocolate croissant 😋

After I showered and changed we went out on our bikes, cycled up near Central Park and went for brunch (Nutella waffles and a mimosa 😃) then cycled round the whole park which is a bit of a killer with a big duck ass hill at the top - runners actually ran past me going up cos I was going so dam slow on my bike which was pretty mortifying and don’t even talk to me about the people on electric bikes whizzing past me 🤣 But I survived and despite the hills did actually enjoy it..... it was a lovely day, there was lots of people about and various live music happening, it felt very normal! All in it was a 25 mile cycle so feel pretty proud of myself, though my ass isn’t going to thank me tomorrow 🤣 Oh and my hands are badly sunburnt - just my hands though as the rest of my skin was covered and I put spf on my face - so that’s an interesting look!

8AE18E07-0DD1-4AE0-ACFF-5B88FAF96CA5.jpeg

After our cycle we went to a local outdoor bar for a drink then to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and stopped to get a couple of tubs of ice cream which I may have dug into as soon as we got home 😋 Going to attempt to try and read for a while now before I fall asleep. I planned on joining a group run early tomorrow morning but I’m so exhausted after today I don’t I’ll make it out of bed in time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning all x
i love a Sunday when it’s a bank holiday just because I know I won’t have that horrible Sunday evening feeling tonight 🥰
we ended up popping round my boyfriends mums yesterday afternoon to sit in her garden for about an hour. She had just made some scones and a tray bake so that was nice 🤤🤤
unfortunately it got ruined because his sister turned up 🙃 we stayed for about 20 mins so as not to make it too obvious we can’t bare being around her, but as we went to leave I noticed she had parked across the drive blocking my car. I asked her to move her car so we could get off. Her response “well no not really, I havent Seen you much recently so you can stay until I leave”....... I’m a grown adult hun, you ain’t holding me hostage!! Turns out bfs mum had let her know we were there! Bf thought she was joking so laughed and was like “where’s your keys, I’ll move it myself” but she was genuine. 👀 Took her all of 10 more minutes to turn on me and tell me that my “body clock is ticking away”. She knows I’m desperate to become a mum but I’ve had a few health issues, which she knows about, and I want to be married first. It’s not her place to tell me about my body anyway!
I didnt say anything, just got up and walked home. I’ll have to go back for my car today 🤣🤣 what a looney not letting me take my car off the drive 😬
bf got into a bit of an argument with her about being on at me all the time then caught up with me.
anyway, I’m going to spend the day on my uni work, might nip out for a walk along the beach if the weather stays dry. Slept like a baby last night 🥰
have a lovely day all xx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Morning all x
i love a Sunday when it’s a bank holiday just because I know I won’t have that horrible Sunday evening feeling tonight 🥰
we ended up popping round my boyfriends mums yesterday afternoon to sit in her garden for about an hour. She had just made some scones and a tray bake so that was nice 🤤🤤
unfortunately it got ruined because his sister turned up 🙃 we stayed for about 20 mins so as not to make it too obvious we can’t bare being around her, but as we went to leave I noticed she had parked across the drive blocking my car. I asked her to move her car so we could get off. Her response “well no not really, I havent Seen you much recently so you can stay until I leave”....... I’m a grown adult hun, you ain’t holding me hostage!! Turns out bfs mum had let her know we were there! Bf thought she was joking so laughed and was like “where’s your keys, I’ll move it myself” but she was genuine. 👀 Took her all of 10 more minutes to turn on me and tell me that my “body clock is ticking away”. She knows I’m desperate to become a mum but I’ve had a few health issues, which she knows about, and I want to be married first. It’s not her place to tell me about my body anyway!
I didnt say anything, just got up and walked home. I’ll have to go back for my car today 🤣🤣 what a looney not letting me take my car off the drive 😬
bf got into a bit of an argument with her about being on at me all the time then caught up with me.
anyway, I’m going to spend the day on my uni work, might nip out for a walk along the beach if the weather stays dry. Slept like a baby last night 🥰
have a lovely day all xx
Gosh she sounds so nasty. Good on you for walking away.
How old are you out of interest?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all x
have a lovely day all xx
Wow, what a piece of work she is. Good on you for getting up and leaving!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Today has been pretty hectic so haven’t had a chance to catch up on here yet but hope you’re all have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

The wind was crazy last night so I didn’t get a great sleep, our building was swaying, creaking and whistling all night 😬 It calmed down by this morning so I went out for a stair sprints workout in the park followed by an iced latte and chocolate croissant 😋

After I showered and changed we went out on our bikes, cycled up near Central Park and went for brunch (Nutella waffles and a mimosa 😃) then cycled round the whole park which is a bit of a killer with a big duck ass hill at the top - runners actually ran past me going up cos I was going so dam slow on my bike which was pretty mortifying and don’t even talk to me about the people on electric bikes whizzing past me 🤣 But I survived and despite the hills did actually enjoy it..... it was a lovely day, there was lots of people about and various live music happening, it felt very normal! All in it was a 25 mile cycle so feel pretty proud of myself, though my ass isn’t going to thank me tomorrow 🤣 Oh and my hands are badly sunburnt - just my hands though as the rest of my skin was covered and I put spf on my face - so that’s an interesting look!

View attachment 555690
After our cycle we went to a local outdoor bar for a drink then to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and stopped to get a couple of tubs of ice cream which I may have dug into as soon as we got home 😋 Going to attempt to try and read for a while now before I fall asleep. I planned on joining a group run early tomorrow morning but I’m so exhausted after today I don’t I’ll make it out of bed in time 😂
Keep the NYC photos coming please 🗽

• Heart
Morning all x
have a lovely day all xx
duck me she sounds off her rocker , I’d have told her to move her bleeping car and called her a bleep as well .. Jesus wept .. she really sounds unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning all x
have a lovely day all xx
How awful is she?! It would’ve taken all my strength not to drive straight into her car if she refused to move it 😂 I’m so angry for you. I can understand why you’d avoid spending time with her.

As for today, we’ve not long woke and are about to have teddy shaped crumpets for brekkie. Will go for a walk while it’s still sunny then we’ve plans for a roast dinner in a friends garden (hope it doesn’t rain today!) before getting back early to chill and prepare for LoD later, I hope I’m not disappointed by the ending I’ve invested too much time in this show!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning all x
have a lovely day all xx
Wow. She is such a nasty person, I'm so sorry 😞 I cannot believe she blocked your car in so you couldn't leave that's genuinely insane 😱 glad you got a good kip though, enjoy your day x

• Heart
Morning all x
have a lovely day all xx
She’s sounds joyful, NOT. What a first class witch. Sounds like she’s to trying to intimidate you or she’s jealous, maybe a mixture of the two. Does her mother not say anything to her? Your bf needs to pull her up on it and put a stop to it.

• Heart
Morning all x
have a lovely day all xx
At least you had a good sleep after that. Why do you think bf’s Mum told her you were there?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@GoofyPrincess omg that looks so beautiful 😍

@WilmaHun wow what a psycho!!! that's not normal. how dare she ask you things like that? don't let it get to you, everything will fall into its place when it's supposed to. obviously she has issues and complexes in her own life and is jealous of you!! 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.