What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to sound patronising, but at 25 you are still a baby. Plenty of time for body clocks etc.
I know you mean no harm, but I am not a baby, I’m an adult 🤣. I also stated I have health issues which means I do feel like my time is limited.

At least you had a good sleep after that. Why do you think bf’s Mum told her you were there?
think she knows weve been avoiding her so wants to bring us together. I understand from her point of view she doesn’t want any arguments but she needs to learn to pull her daughter up, many have said she seems scared of the daughter..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Breakfast for the family. It’s probably a very bad thing that I discovered frozen pastries in the M&S frozen section. They are delicious 😋
Im going to have to check those out. I bought some Frozen Cinnamon buns from Tesco but I haven't tried one yet.

Reactions: 4
@WilmaHun I’m so mad for you! I think you did the best thing you could have done and walked away. What an absolute bully blocking you in just so she can talk down to you?!

I’m pleased your boyfriend stuck up for you. Bet she didn’t like that!

@JOHN1967 I know you probably meant well but if your comment begins “this is going to sound patronising…”, maybe hold off saying it then? You’re not helping Wilma out here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@WilmaHun I’m so mad for you! I think you did the best thing you could have done and walked away. What an absolute bully blocking you in just so she can talk down to you?!

I’m pleased your boyfriend stuck up for you. Bet she didn’t like that!

@JOHN1967 I know you probably meant well but if your comment begins “this is going to sound patronising…”, maybe hold off saying it then? You’re not helping Wilma out here.
Thank you 💛💛

Reactions: 2
Im going to have to check those out. I bought some Frozen Cinnamon buns from Tesco but I haven't tried one yet.
@WilmaHun omg what a psycho! I’d have ducked out ASAP too. She is Definitely jealous of you!

The waitrose frozen pain au chocolats are insaaane too. You get a huge bag of about 12 for £3.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
@WilmaHun omg what a psycho! I’d have ducked out ASAP too. She is Definitely jealous of you!

The waitrose frozen pain au chocolats are insaaane too. You get a huge bag of about 12 for £3.
I just googled the Waitrose ones 😊, would be rude not too.
My day so far , ironing, cleaned the bathroom including the trap thing in the bottom that collects the hair 🤮 . Just about to put my third lot of washing in. Youngest is at an outdoor party this afternoon at a ski slope, it’s a drop and go . Result. Will send husband to that one. Bright and sunny out but no warmth. Will bag up some bits for charity shop and try and de clutter youngests bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's crazy how quick this year is going! I typed out my goals for March today and only realised it'll be May reading it back. TBH it doesn't even feel like it should be March yet.
I don’t think the weather helps either. It certainly feels so chilly, you would think it was March.

Today has been pretty hectic so haven’t had a chance to catch up on here yet but hope you’re all have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

The wind was crazy last night so I didn’t get a great sleep, our building was swaying, creaking and whistling all night 😬 It calmed down by this morning so I went out for a stair sprints workout in the park followed by an iced latte and chocolate croissant 😋

After I showered and changed we went out on our bikes, cycled up near Central Park and went for brunch (Nutella waffles and a mimosa 😃) then cycled round the whole park which is a bit of a killer with a big duck ass hill at the top - runners actually ran past me going up cos I was going so dam slow on my bike which was pretty mortifying and don’t even talk to me about the people on electric bikes whizzing past me 🤣 But I survived and despite the hills did actually enjoy it..... it was a lovely day, there was lots of people about and various live music happening, it felt very normal! All in it was a 25 mile cycle so feel pretty proud of myself, though my ass isn’t going to thank me tomorrow 🤣 Oh and my hands are badly sunburnt - just my hands though as the rest of my skin was covered and I put spf on my face - so that’s an interesting look!

View attachment 555690
After our cycle we went to a local outdoor bar for a drink then to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and stopped to get a couple of tubs of ice cream which I may have dug into as soon as we got home 😋 Going to attempt to try and read for a while now before I fall asleep. I planned on joining a group run early tomorrow morning but I’m so exhausted after today I don’t I’ll make it out of bed in time 😂
Oh my god, I love Central Park and New York and you live there! 🤣 Oh you are so lucky. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
New Thread Started.

@GoofyPrincess can we have a full on daily update please? I love new york, it's all so interesting but kind of relatable too. :love:

@WilmaHun as @nbt says, great your bf stood up for you. So he should of course but so many guys seem to put their head in the sand with things like that.

I've just put my new washing line up which was really satisfying actually. I love those jobs that feel like you've done something but are actually really easy.

My annoying neighbour is out in the garden building some sort of Bear Grylls-type den for his kids. He's an ecological researcher so you can imagine his garden. He has a really high pitched voice too which is very restful to listen too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.