What have you done today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up at 6, same usual stuff
Went for a walk with the baby. Was walking back up home on a busy street just off the Asda. I was walking with the pram when I seen two men ahead of me facing me so I looked up to get out the way of them. One was weeing 🤢 he turned to me, bits full on display and laughed. I felt sick! I had my son with me facing the front in his pram. I just bolted across the road I didnt even look. I honestly felt sick
It's bothered me all day tbh. How vile must you be to flash a 25 year old girl out with her baby son 🤮
I got home and my fella was out the back having a cig. I told him what happened and got upset, I think I was more upset cos the baby was with me. It was gross.
My fella was fuming and wanted to go out and look for them and kick their head in. I told him not to.
He made me a brew and ive just chilled all day.
That‘s bloody awful thing to witness. No wonder you were upset. 😡 The same type will probably go on to rape a woman. It is all about control and making a woman feel uncomfortable. Vile shitbags.

Some men are such disgusting creatures.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
from croatia, why? 🤗
Because hearing you speak about meeting with people and going to the cinema makes me wonder where this magical place is 🥰😂 everything like that feels like such a distant memory here at the moment haha.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Because hearing you speak about meeting with people and going to the cinema makes me wonder where this magical place is 🥰😂 everything like that feels like such a distant memory here at the moment haha.
haha i'm lucky to live in a part of the country where we barely have any cases! i hope it gets better where you are soon also 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not much
Had a 4am wake up call. Lay in bed cuddling and he fell back asleep tmfrom 6 till 7.40. Woke up with a bit of a headache, fella still whinging about his foot
Felt a bit crappy all day. Just miserable and quiet. Fella kept asking what was up but didn't even know 🤣 tired I think and fed up of bleeping lockdown 😴
He hobbled the shop for some cigs and came back with some crisps, 2 creme eggs, a can of cherry coke and a bar of galaxy caramel. It cheered me up😊

• Heart
Up at 6, same usual stuff
Went for a walk with the baby. Was walking back up home on a busy street just off the Asda. I was walking with the pram when I seen two men ahead of me facing me so I looked up to get out the way of them. One was weeing 🤢 he turned to me, bits full on display and laughed. I felt sick! I had my son with me facing the front in his pram. I just bolted across the road I didnt even look. I honestly felt sick
It's bothered me all day tbh. How vile must you be to flash a 25 year old girl out with her baby son 🤮
I got home and my fella was out the back having a cig. I told him what happened and got upset, I think I was more upset cos the baby was with me. It was gross.
My fella was fuming and wanted to go out and look for them and kick their head in. I told him not to.
He made me a brew and ive just chilled all day.
What a vile wanker

Reactions: 2
Not much to report since my last update. Still in bed, but have ordered a covid home testing kit for peace of mind. Should be arriving Saturday or Monday.
Told my g/f about my lack of oomph, and feeling generally unwell, and she's decided she's coming over tonight to look after me! And this despite I need to be in SI for another 5 or 6 days, and that she's already had Covid 19 back in November. But she thinks that because she's already had it she's now immune, and that she can come over anyway.

Moreover, she said that because I live alone she can be my official support bubble if anyone asks :cautious:

Other than that a pretty zero kind of day, and its still only just gone 4pm
Well my girlfriend (the "support bubble") eventually came about 5 hours ago with a surprise Chinese takeaway. I didn't eat all mine but it was a nice gesture.
Still worried I might give her whatever bug I currently have, but she doesn't seem too bothered.
I also noticed a small case and rucksack when she arrived - seems she'll be here for a few days :giggle:
It really is nice to have someone to talk too face2face that isn't over the age of 30 :LOL:
Certainly lifted my spirits even though I'm still not fully tickety-boo.
Time for bed, tv and a share of Celebrations (y)

Reactions: 4
Cleaned bathroom
Cleaned the downstairs loo
Cleaned the Ooni pizza grill a friend loaned us
Written a meal plan
Hoovered up (sick of the sight of that hoover)
Cleaned some windows
Written some thank you cards
Went to the post office
Walked the dogs
Prepared dinner
Painted a chair
Did 10 mins of yoga
Did 10 questions on Duolingo app (French)
Walked round in circles with a cloth (sick of the sight of that cloth)
I need to re-apply for the job I had to give to give up whilst furloughed because I thought I was going to be unfurloughed and the I was re-furloughed 🤯

I need to top up the loss in income, before anyone starts (oh, this isn’t Mumsnet is it?!)

Gosh,
I love this thread, you lot really are a busy bunch, makes me seem rather lazy.
Ive had a few low days so to actually get up, showered and dressed into proper clothes rather than fresh pj's today was a win . . Even put some make up on!
Could actually get my car off the drive ( snow finally melted) so drove to meet my friend ( she is in our bubble as she lives alone) we sat in her car with a takeaway sandwich and a cup of tea and just chatted while watching the world go by. Only an hour or so but wow, I feel so much better for it.
Came home, made cottage pie for dinner, walked the dogs around the green, watched a bit of TV and now laying in bed listening to the rain.

Night night all.

• Heart
My alarm went off at 6 but as I wasn't feeling great, decided to have a lay in just cuddling the cats and my husband brought me coffee in bed ❤.
Around 8ish I was already in my office (I wfh) and got on with the day as I normally do. Lunch around 1, dinner around 7. Dog walked and some small jobs around the house sorted. Now just on tattle for a bit before bed.

Writing this just made me realise how boring my life actually is 😂

• Heart
Didn’t get out of bed till 3pm as just couldn’t face it.
Drove to the village post office to post a letter, bought wine, drank the wine 🍷 then
decided to clear out my dressing room at 1am and have a big clear out ... it all looks very nice now and the clothes are back in perfect colour order.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Washed the walls... someone in the future will have fun deciphering our decisions during this pandemic. Stop judging us ok?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not feeling well so called in sick. Taken ages to work out what to put in my ‘out of office’ message, as I have been out of the office (working from home) since March 2020.
Have gone for a vague “I’m not available”.
Hopefully they’ll assume I mean for work stuff and not that I’ve taken up with a beau.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Woke at 4am AGAIN. Really not sure why.
Felt a bit rubbish so laid in bed until the alarm at 6.30.
Left for work at 7.30 - did a doorstep delivery to my little cousin as it's her birthday.
Had 18 completions at work today so been very busy! Looking forward to going home now.
Felt much happier than I did yesterday, not so much of a misery guts!

• Heart
Taking a day off from Tattle today

We're going back to bed to play "Hunt The Thimble" ;)

g'day! :giggle:
Couldn't stay away from Tattle for too long ;)
I shall be blunt and just say I spent most of the day enjoying sex games with my fiancee, Katy, mixed with wine and music
Emailed my parents that I was officially engaged with a ER, but haven't had a response yet
Still don't feel all that well and have no appetite. But at least I have someone watching over me
Probably spend the evening watching TV, playing board games or ending up back in bed tribbing like there's no tomorrow

There's a song that I barely remember called "I want to know what love is" by an old rock band. Didn't think much of it up until now, and I think I've found it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What was it with all our moods yesterday? Something to do with the new moon maybe?
I wake so ridiculously early . .
Awake and having breakfast by 6am.
I didnt get up then though, I did doze on and off until 8ish.
Had a shower, made the bed before going downstairs to avoid temptation of getting back in it . .
Ive pottered really today,
Small jobs.
Cleared the coffee table ( which becomes a dumping ground by the end of the week)
Cleaned and tidied our bedside cabinets ( also dumping grounds by end of the week)
Washing done . .
Repatriated things that have walked around the house.
Walked my dogs for around 5 miles with a friend and on my return a friend had delivered a big bag of mini eggs and 2 slices of blueberry cake.
Thats pudding sorted.
Other half will be home soon, with a bottle of red and hes cooking steak.

Happy Friday tattlers

• Heart
I shall be blunt and just say I spent most of the day enjoying sex games with my fiancee, Katy, mixed with wine and music
Emailed my parents that I was officially engaged with a ER, but haven't had a response yet
Still don't feel all that well and have no appetite. But at least I have someone watching over me
Probably spend the evening watching TV, playing board games or ending up back in bed tribbing like there's no tomorrow

There's a song that I barely remember called "I want to know what love is" by an old rock band. Didn't think much of it up until now, and I think I've found it ❤

Congratulations on your engagement ❤❤❤ Lovely to hear some happy news xx

Congrats on your engagement!! So pleased for you ❤🥰

Reactions: 2
Had a bit of a lay in
Went to the yard, and ended up going on a long hack through the forest, and popped him over a few fences, he loved it!!
Went to M&S, and got some shopping for my mum
Did some hoovering and washing for my mum
Home, had late lunch, put a wash on
Had a lovely soak in a bubble bath
Got pjs on, watching Kendall Rae on YouTube
Hubby doing dinner, so I’m on Tattle !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.