What have you done today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got up at 8, showered/dressed etc
Came downstairs to sort pets out, had a coffee and some quick breakfast.
Went to GPs to sort medication out - had to have my height/weight/blood pressure done.
Then went into town to post office to sort out a DBS check where I need my ID verifying.
Nipped into Boots to get some cream/eye drops for my poorly eye.
Now I'm back home where I'll be WFH at the kitchen table all afternoon.

Reactions: 5
Took the dog out for an hour walk today , went and dropped my grandsons bike off to his house , pointless being here as he can’t visit . Went into town for a few bits including cake! , wash on , ironing done , had lunch , just had a bath , watching Stephs packed lunch chillin in bed . Plans on taking the dog out for the shorter walk later, the shorter walk is about 40mins . I’m already up nearly nearly 8k steps without the walk later, it should be around 12k steps ....then I will eat the cake 😳🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Girlfriend rang me at 5:45am this morning while I was still asleep. I thought something bad had happened, but in actual fact she just wanted to say "good morning!" thinking that I might have been up and about at that time,
Had some breakfast, such as it was, checked emails, Tattled
Had a good long shower, dressed and spent 3 hours IT work and another hour on Citrix course
Staying indoors is starting to do my head in. I do go out in the garden for fresh air, but having to self-isolate is just like a 10 day prison sentence, especially if you're an outdoorsy person such as myself.
Have an important VCC at 4pm with a potential new client. Feel a bit nervous because the company needs a lot of IT work. Hope I get the tender
Have a Morrisons delivery at around 9pm tonight, with shedloads of stuff. Really can't wait because my cupboards are almost bare

Reactions: 7
Work. Feel like that's all I do at the moment. Go to work, come home, have tea, watch netflix, go to bed and repeat.

Shouldn't moan really as I know I'm really lucky to still have a place of work to go to but everyday feels the same!

Reactions: 6
Get up, WFH, sleep. Repeat.

I am grateful that I am still working and like that working from home is flexible but really feeling the isolation, being cut off from colleagues and staring at the same four walls especially as I live on my own. 😒

• Heart
Currently hidding in the toilets at work ive been here since 8 and I finish at 7. Its been horried does anyone else dread a shift a particular manager is on. I feel like I run round trying to get jobs done for night staff and then just do nothing

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
got up at 7, went straight to the shower, washed my hair, dried my hair, got dressed
got ready for a meeting, put makeup on, had a really quick breakfast and coffee
didn't have time to hang out a bit with my kitty and she looked so confused when i was leaving, i felt terrible 🥺
left for a meeting which lasted from 9 until 12, really wanted a smoke but all my colleagues refused to provide me with a cigarette to keep me from smoking as i quit recently 😂 which was nice of them but it made me really angry because all i wanted was to smoke
came home made cottage cheese pie for lunch, tidied the kitchen and finished up some post-meeting work
then exchanged messages and emails with some clients and did some admin work
moved to the couch and soon my bf came back from work so we were just talking for quite a while
i think we'll watch an episode of our tv show, then a round of league of legends, then dinner and a walk!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Got up at 5am
Shower, dressed, black coffee x2
Drove to the yard
Mucked out 3 of my lot, friends did the others
Spent 2 hours in the indoor school
Cleaned some tack
Got some food shopping
Drove to my mum’s with her shopping & prescription
Home, had eggs on toast
Did some cleaning & washing
Online shopping
Put some music on and danced round the house!!
Back to the yard to meet our vet
Home, peeling spuds for dinner and prepping veg
Tattle time!!

Got up at 7
Had a coffee, downed water
Showered & dressed
Answered some emails, took a few calls
Had to go into office to access a database that I can't access at home :rolleyes:
Got some lunch on the way home, soup for me & a sandwich for husband
Few hours more work
15 min leg workout, 10 min arm workout
Cooked dinner
Chilling now, plan to read my book for a bit then hit the hay

Girlfriend rang me at 5:45am this morning while I was still asleep. I thought something bad had happened, but in actual fact she just wanted to say "good morning!" thinking that I might have been up and about at that time,
Had some breakfast, such as it was, checked emails, Tattled
Had a good long shower, dressed and spent 3 hours IT work and another hour on Citrix course
Staying indoors is starting to do my head in. I do go out in the garden for fresh air, but having to self-isolate is just like a 10 day prison sentence, especially if you're an outdoorsy person such as myself.
Have an important VCC at 4pm with a potential new client. Feel a bit nervous because the company needs a lot of IT work. Hope I get the tender
Have a Morrisons delivery at around 9pm tonight, with shedloads of stuff. Really can't wait because my cupboards are almost bare
Had my VCC with client, and was later told I had won the contract. So big YAY on that score!
Wanted to celebrate but the only nearest takeaway delivering is my usual Chinese, but didn't fancy another meal 3 days on the bounce. So just made do with a bacon and egg sarnie for dinner (that's all I have)
Had an email from Morrisons to say 6 of my items were out of stock, and 7 had been subbed. Hopefully they'll come at 8pm tonight rather than 9 or 10.
Might take a hot bath shortly. Am sure I've got a cold coming. A sudden change in climate probably has something to do with it. Want to go to bed early but it hinges on Morrisons.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got up and got son breakfast before his Zoom at 9am. Logged on to mine for work. Had a call from IT with a temp fix for the issues I had, so that helps for now.

I have full day training for four days next week so tried to get the boy to be a bit more self sufficient with his school work. Feel like banging my head against a brick wall at times! He’s more than capable but his attention skills are not the best 🤦🏼‍♀️

Heard the latest update about schools, not sure how I feel about it.

We both finished our work for the day and went out for a walk, with him complaining about how far I was intending to go 🙄😂 we ended up doing 3 miles around the local lake.

Got back for a quick sit down before picking BF up from work. Received a response from wedding venue with them claiming everything under the sun as expenses towards our cancelling wedding. Can’t even be bothered to sit down and look through it properly. BF has and says he can’t be arsed with them anymore and wants to go straight to a solicitor.

I just feel really tit at the moment, like I’m going to snap at any point 🙈 could do with an early night in bed with no one talking to me 😂

• Heart
Currently hidding in the toilets at work ive been here since 8 and I finish at 7. Its been horried does anyone else dread a shift a particular manager is on. I feel like I run round trying to get jobs done for night staff and then just do nothing
Dead on 7 im upstairs ready to get out this hole. All day ive felt like no one else has pulled their weight to get things done. Even when ive had a quick can't be arsed I will go for a toilet break ive done more work than them. Rant over manager I 💛 on tomorrow will be a good day

Reactions: 5
Just had my first zoom interview for a Job I desperately want!
Feeling okay about it but don’t want to jinx it. I have the presentation bit tomorrow morning which I’m more anxious about 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had my first zoom interview for a Job I desperately want!
Feeling okay about it but don’t want to jinx it. I have the presentation bit tomorrow morning which I’m more anxious about 😢
Whats a zoom interview like did it feel werid? You be fine with your presentation just get organised tonight and make sure you get a good amount of sleep x

Reactions: 2
Up at 6, same usual stuff
Went for a walk with the baby. Was walking back up home on a busy street just off the Asda. I was walking with the pram when I seen two men ahead of me facing me so I looked up to get out the way of them. One was weeing 🤢 he turned to me, bits full on display and laughed. I felt sick! I had my son with me facing the front in his pram. I just bolted across the road I didnt even look. I honestly felt sick
It's bothered me all day tbh. How vile must you be to flash a 25 year old girl out with her baby son 🤮
I got home and my fella was out the back having a cig. I told him what happened and got upset, I think I was more upset cos the baby was with me. It was gross.
My fella was fuming and wanted to go out and look for them and kick their head in. I told him not to.
He made me a brew and ive just chilled all day.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Whats a zoom interview like did it feel werid? You be fine with your presentation just get organised tonight and make sure you get a good amount of sleep x
Thank you lovely! It was pretty strange but luckily they didn’t see me fidget or see my shaky hands! (Huge giveaway that I’m nervous) so it definitely had its benefits. Just difficult trying not to talk over each other as the connection lags a bit. Luckily the women that interviewed me weren’t intimidating in the slightest so I feel more at ease 😘 cc

Had my VCC with client, and was later told I had won the contract. So big YAY on that score!
congrats! it's a good feeling that!
I have the presentation bit tomorrow morning which I’m more anxious about 😢
fingers crossed, you'll nail it! 🤗
It's bothered me all day tbh. How vile must you be to flash a 25 year old girl out with her baby son 🤮
disgusting, try not to let it affect you, you just happened to be on the wrong place at the wrong time, nothing to do with you, i hope you feel better!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh I know, I just didn't like my son being there
I was on the tube with my heavily pregnant best friend, just the two of us in the carriage and a drunk guy got on, started pissing on the floor and flashing his junk at us 🤮 we tried to move into the next carriage where there were other people and he followed us, so we found a BTP officer as soon as we got off and they tracked him down and arrested him. I was just happy they took it seriously, you have every right to be upset, it’s disgusting!

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.