What have you done today? #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far today I’ve…

Tidied the bathroom 🧼

Completed my work to-do list early 👩🏻‍💻

Organised my bro’s bag for hospital tomorrow 💙

Having quite a good day today actually as I received my driving license in the post & I’ve organised to see a good friend in a few week! Going for a meal & drinks ☺

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My mother and I had a bit of a Christmas day today and did a bit of present and food buying. Went to boots for some hair products and some of their xmas gifts are half price (dove sets, Lynx sets, mens dove sets) I didn't buy any though as none of my family are set people 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello from Spain! It is bloody roasting. We arrived at about 12 got to the hotel and that’s the view from our little bungalow. Currently running on 3 hours sleep so I am shattered but chilled :) love flying from my local
Airport, takes 10 mins to get to and it’s tiny so no hassle. Almost had a little cry about leaving the pets last night but it’s only a week, I’ve massively overpacked but a girl needs options!
@GoofyPrincess I get what you mean about being overwhelmed with plans! We were all dying to do stuff in lockdown but it’s so easy to get snow balled
Love to you all on this thread. Have a lively rest of the week xx

Attachments

• Heart
Evening all!

Not much to tell really.

Managed to hide the Christmas presents upstairs. And by hide, I mean put in bags in the corner of our bedroom with a blanket chucked over the top. Easy peasy.

Updated my Christmas spreadsheet 🤓 yes, you read that right.

95D5F0BE-140A-42E6-9B5E-19CF021CC16B.jpeg

Worked for a few hours. Yesterday I felt a bit overwhelmed with loads of stuff that needing doing but I managed to get loads done today and that felt good ☺

Popped on Animal Crossing for an hour this afternoon with the boy. There’s been an update so there’s a few new features which is pretty cool.

I’m gonna go now before this post gets any geekier.

P.S. I’m probably gonna do some colouring tonight 👀

• Haha
@nbt I currently have a Christmas spreadsheet and a Holiday spreadsheet on the go just now! I saw on IG earlier that someone had a marathon spreadsheet and I suddenly panicked that I don't have one so almost started my own - but thought that was taking it a bit far 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

You guys are putting me to shame with your spreadsheets and Christmas shopping. I feel so unorganised! 👀 😂

@OutrageouslyScarlet - Have the best time lovely. That view is beautiful, lucky lady ☀ 😊

@under the ivy - I hope everything goes well for your brother tomorrow with his treatment. Excited for you on the car viewing too! Bet your nana is anticipating that road trip to Card Factory 😉 😂

Nothing to add here, it’s been a boring week and I won’t go into it. I’ve had a lot of back pain lately and had a bit of a wobble earlier over little one’s school enrolment but I’m ok. Hope you all are too. ❤

• Heart
Don’t worry @LittleMy I haven’t started my Christmas shopping either! I just make a note on my phone whenever someone says ‘oh I’d like one of those’ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening all!

Not much to tell really.

Managed to hide the Christmas presents upstairs. And by hide, I mean put in bags in the corner of our bedroom with a blanket chucked over the top. Easy peasy.

Updated my Christmas spreadsheet 🤓 yes, you read that right.

View attachment 847087

Worked for a few hours. Yesterday I felt a bit overwhelmed with loads of stuff that needing doing but I managed to get loads done today and that felt good ☺

Popped on Animal Crossing for an hour this afternoon with the boy. There’s been an update so there’s a few new features which is pretty cool.

I’m gonna go now before this post gets any geekier.

P.S. I’m probably gonna do some colouring tonight 👀
See I told you, you are lively all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tend to use the notes app for my lists but I am actually stuck on where to begin aside from the usual chocolates/pyjamas/alcohol bits. Asking my kids is like trying to draw blood from a stone - eldest is like “I dunno” and all youngest wants is a giant blue letter “V” (he’s alphabet obsessed, we have every letters game/magnetic letters/bath letters under the sun). I was going to get OH a new computer chair but he went and bought one himself. 🥴

I just want lots of gin and a night to myself.

• Heart
Yesss @GoofyPrincess

View attachment 847172

For what it’s worth, I think you should make the marathon spreadsheet 🤪
@nbt You know I'm thinking about it :unsure: but then I won't have it with me on the day and will probably forget the plan and stress even more. The one I saw had each mile laid out with that they should drink and/or eat, where they will be on the course and motivational mantras etc to think/tell yourself at different stages.

I've been working on our detailed holiday spreadsheet for over a month and I kept trying to discuss it and share it with Goofy Prince but he showed no interest. Now today after talking to his friend who lives out where we're going, he's like oh we've been invited to this and do that with them and he said we should go here and see this etc. I'm like consult the spreadsheet I've got it all laid out already...... I asked him to speak to his friend ages ago before I started planning not the week before we go :mad: So I need to rearrange some stuff now......

Anyways feeling a bit better today as I'm making good progress with my to do lists 🤓 and have made a couple of nice festive plans for December 🎅 I also realized I think part of the reason I've been getting more stressed out and overwhelmed recently is because I've stopped drinking - a nice glass of wine after work at night used to chill me out :oops: Just another few days though then I'll be back on it 🤣

Heading out shortly to pick up my bib for the race then will be another quiet night at home eating and watching tv.

@OutrageouslyScarlet have a fab holiday 🏖

Sending love to everyone ❤

Apologies I realize by post is quite emoji heavy - I'm just in one of those moods 😂

• Heart
@GoofyPrincess running for the bus doesn’t even appeal to me, let alone a marathon. And yet even I’m like, ooh maybe I should have a marathon spreadsheet 👀

Also I love “consult the spreadsheet”. I know some people may think it’s a bit over the top but we’ve always managed to make the most of sightseeing type of holidays because of it. When we visited New York a few years back we walked 18 miles on our first day and fit so much in!

@LittleMy I love that Littlest My just wants a V 😂♥ Also I feel your pain over trying to think of presents for partners when they just go and buy stuff 🙄

• Heart
Today has mostly consisted of going on a barcardi breezer hunt 😂bought 15 so that should do me a while, and falling in love with a black stray cat at the hotel, the oddest part was I had just said on a group chat that I need a black cat again 😱
Going to try and have an early night, I’m really struggling to chill on this holiday which is not like me!

• Heart
You need to adopt the Senorita cat @OutrageouslyScarlet 🐈⬛

I haven’t done much today at all apart from work! Brother had his 2nd dose of radiotherapy, the absolute soldier. 3 more to go! Next week I can potentially take him in my new car!

Speaking of cars, I’m off to view it tomorrow and do a test drive. I hope I like it… I think I will. Just my anxiety overthinking things that could go wrong and stuff. Already Google Mapping my journey home and what petrol stations are on route 🤣

Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

• Heart
@under the ivy I was thinking about you and your brother today, hope you’re all doing as well as can be ❤

Such exciting news about your car, I hope you like it!

• Heart