What have you done today? #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all❤
I am shattered stayed up till 4 watching scary movies, do not feel on form today, but I do bloody love Halloween 🎃
I’m going on holiday on Thursday so really I should be working out what needs packing and washing etc but instead I’ll leave it all to the last minute and panic, Scarlett style! Hope everyone’s Monday was too Monday-y

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love the pumpkins and decor @OutrageouslyScarlet - very spooky! ❤

My kids ended up going out guising (trick or treating) last night with their dad after all. They weren’t going to but eldest changed his mind at the last minute. I didn’t think they’d get much because they went out a little later than most other kids their ages but was shocked when they came home with a big bag full of goodies. Their first time was a success, OH said they’d only went round the block too. He also said he had to repeatedly remind them to say thank you. 😂

Problem is, we only got about 3 kids to our door which is unheard of for us (think it was the lack of pumpkins by the door because we couldn’t get one in time) so lots of sweets leftover that could last until next Halloween haha. 🤪

I really need to start getting little bits in for Christmas but tbh, I just cba. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love the pumpkins and decor @OutrageouslyScarlet - very spooky! ❤

My kids ended up going out guising (trick or treating) last night with their dad after all. They weren’t going to but eldest changed his mind at the last minute. I didn’t think they’d get much because they went out a little later than most other kids their ages but was shocked when they came home with a big bag full of goodies. Their first time was a success, OH said they’d only went round the block too. He also said he had to repeatedly remind them to say thank you. 😂

Problem is, we only got about 3 kids to our door which is unheard of for us (think it was the lack of pumpkins by the door because we couldn’t get one in time) so lots of sweets leftover that could last until next Halloween haha. 🤪

I really need to start getting little bits in for Christmas but tbh, I just cba. 😕
Sweets for breakfast for the foreseeable then 😉

• Haha
not a massively exciting day today
woke up and had to help my grandmother with her computer- fun
then had university at 9am got given some help with an exam soon and my next lecture at 12 we had to do some testing with oxygen masks to replicate exercising at altitude
came home and went in the gym - 20 min HIIT
then rushed off to the horse who had stupidly pulled a shoe so couldn’t ride :/
came home made tea and i’m talking my boyfriend to football training in an hour :)

• Heart
not a massively exciting day today
woke up and had to help my grandmother with her computer- fun
then had university at 9am got given some help with an exam soon and my next lecture at 12 we had to do some testing with oxygen masks to replicate exercising at altitude
came home and went in the gym - 20 min HIIT
then rushed off to the horse who had stupidly pulled a shoe so couldn’t ride :/
came home made tea and i’m talking my boyfriend to football training in an hour :)
What are you studying at uni?

Reactions: 3
Hello hello!

Well it’s been a pretty good Monday all in all 🥰

I spent a few hours in Lincoln in the hope of getting some Christmas shopping done. I did manage to get a few bits and also some things for myself so I’m happy.

Only just had time to quickly hide the bags before the school run. God knows where I’m hiding presents this year… the boy is questioning everything these days. He’s growing up 💔🥺 yesterday when his friend was round he obviously didn’t want to call me Mummy, but because he doesn’t say mum yet he kept referring to me as “her”. “Harry, show that to… her” then looking at me like…

200w.gif

This evening I think we’ll try get through some catch up TV and then have a bath and earlyish night. Although I saw that so much and it never happens 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Hiyaaa

Today I’ve done some work (sending about 50 emails back and forth) and organising my progression meeting report/presentation.

I’ve also reserved a car 🤠 Viewing it in the next week or so! Very exciting!!

🚗🚗🚗

• Heart

Exciting about the car @under the ivy! Hope all goes well and you’re driving off into the sunset soon. 😊

Had a busy morning. School run, housework, enrolled littlest for school (😱), arranged dental checkups for the kids, went to visit my nana and did a bit of cleaning for her and she repaid me in biscuits and tea. 😝 She also scolded me for not bringing the boys to hers for their Halloween, and I ended up leaving with a big bag of sweets for them (as if they didn’t have enough). 🤣

I went to do the school pickup (OH is wfh again this week because of COP26 and disruptions), came home and had a parent/teacher chat with eldest’s teacher over the phone. He’s doing so well in class which is always good to hear. He picks everything up so quickly and loves to read. 😊

Can’t wait for dinner, I haven’t had anything except for the tea and biscuits at my nana’s. Just haven’t stopped. 😂

Hope you’re all having a good day (it’s so dark outside right now, feels like bedtime 😴). ❤

• Heart
Trying to get appointment with doctor for my shoulder cannot raise it even to comb my hair, try again tomorrow is all I get, am in so much pain and it's worse at night !

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Exciting about the car @under the ivy! Hope all goes well and you’re driving off into the sunset soon. 😊

Had a busy morning. School run, housework, enrolled littlest for school (😱), arranged dental checkups for the kids, went to visit my nana and did a bit of cleaning for her and she repaid me in biscuits and tea. 😝 She also scolded me for not bringing the boys to hers for their Halloween, and I ended up leaving with a big bag of sweets for them (as if they didn’t have enough). 🤣

I went to do the school pickup (OH is wfh again this week because of COP26 and disruptions), came home and had a parent/teacher chat with eldest’s teacher over the phone. He’s doing so well in class which is always good to hear. He picks everything up so quickly and loves to read. 😊

Can’t wait for dinner, I haven’t had anything except for the tea and biscuits at my nana’s. Just haven’t stopped. 😂

Hope you’re all having a good day (it’s so dark outside right now, feels like bedtime 😴). ❤
I bet it’s really busy where you are with the COP26 conference! Keep a look out for Leo 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Trying to get appointment with doctor for my shoulder cannot raise it even to comb my hair, try again tomorrow is all I get, am in so much pain and it's worse at night !
Oh no, what happened? Trying to get through to the doctors is a nightmare at the moment so I hope you manage to get an appointment really soon. :(

Reactions: 2
Hey up,

Bit of a wash out today, love those rainy school runs!

Yesterday I went and got my nails done. I told myself I wasn’t going to go every month but the new place I’ve gone to lasted for the full four weeks without any chips so I was really impressed. Plus I like that they look nice all the time too so here we are 🙃

I bought a few more Christmas things. Not big things, mainly just stocking fillers for the kids. But I do feel like things are coming together now.

Then ironed for the rest of the day before the school run. Managed to watch a couple of Hollington Drive episodes too.

Today I’m working, but I managed to have a productive 30 mins before logging on putting stuff away. I’m trying to be my ✨best organised self✨ so I filled a basket of stuff that needed sorting, emptied that and now I’ve refilled it so o just focus on that next. I also need to move all of the Christmas stuff out of the girls bedroom before Friday afternoon and find somewhere else to put that 😬

Hope everyone’s doing good x

• Heart
How is it Wednesday already?

WFH all day today. Half way through yet another chapter of my thesis, so I’m making progress. Also made some progress with my car buying stuff today, I’m very excited! 🚘

Started a little Christmas shopping list on my dinner break earlier, I just don’t know what to buy anyone this year! I’m part of a Secret Santa this year too so that’s exciting! 🎅🏻🎁 It’ll be a laugh when we open our presents 🤣

Hope everyone is well xx

• Heart
Hello!

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed this week, just feel like I have lots to little things to do for the marathon, holiday, sorting out my winter wardrobe and then thinking ahead to Christmas. So I wrote it all down and started ticking some of it off so feeling a lot better now. Will just keep trying to tick off a few more things each day.

Nothing really exciting to report but just wanted to pop on to say hi 👋

• Heart
Hello!

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed this week, just feel like I have lots to little things to do for the marathon, holiday, sorting out my winter wardrobe and then thinking ahead to Christmas. So I wrote it all down and started ticking some of it off so feeling a lot better now. Will just keep trying to tick off a few more things each day.

Nothing really exciting to report but just wanted to pop on to say hi 👋
Hope you’re okay. Writing things down and making lists helps me too.

I was just about to post about the ironing basket thing and then realised I’ve already mentioned it this morning 🤪

The boy is learning about the Victorians at the moment. He has a project to do which involves researching crime and punishment during that time. So we had a look for some ideas and he’s going to write a diary entry from the view of a Victorian boy. He also has a trip in a couple of weeks and he has to dress up in Victorian clothes and take a Victorian style pack up.

I secretly quite like stuff like that 😂 might not be saying that in a couple of weeks time though when I can’t find the stuff he needs 😅

• Heart
@LittleMy @nbt thanks, I'm good really was just having a bit of a moan. I know it's all nice and exciting stuff I have coming up so I shouldn't complain but I feel like I can't really relax and enjoy myself properly until I'm super organized with everything.

Think we're going to get a takeaway and relax with a movie tonight to try and de-stress me 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 3