Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Hello 👋

It's nice to see people back on this thread :)

I've been struggling with fatigue still since having covid last month so kind of fed up of it now. This week feels worse than the last couple though for some reason. I have been really struggling to get up in the morning and been plying myself with lots of coffee just to try and keep my eyes open.

This morning I was so tired I just couldn't face logging on for work so text my boss and told him I would log on later then had a little cry to myself and went back to sleep 😢. I felt really bad as I never call in sick not even when I had covid and he was so nice about it which made me feel even worse.

I was away on city breaks the last 2 weekends which probably hasn't helped my exhaustion but was nice to explore different places. But this weekend I plan to just move between bed and the couch resting lots to try and finally kick this so I hopefully have more energy to start socializing/exercising etc a bit more next week.

Hope you are all doing well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

lemonlime

VIP Member
@OutrageouslyScarlet what a view!
@watermelon sugar I hope baby melon is okay!

Felt like a day summary myself ✍ Woke up in a strange mood, went to work in a strange mood, got irritated by everyone and the afternoon was a mental mess, despite how little I had to do. Felt like everything was dragging, I've been home for a while but still sitting in my outside clothes :| The weather is nice and cold, makes walking much easier. I was supposed to go to the doctor's office today but couldn't make my appointment because the work wasn't finished on time. I'll have to reschedule which is a faff, but no matter... I had half a croissant after my dinner, now I'm trying to muster the energy to drag myself into the shower. Have a nice evening everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 10

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Same I’ve not been here for ages either! I’ve missed writing my days 😂

not much here, I’m waiting for 111 to ring me back, the baby fell last night and he bled from his mouth, everything seemed okay but I just went in his room and noticed a bit of blood on the pillow so it’s well freaked me out 😞 so I rang 111 in a panic. He’s just having some crackers and cheese and a drink now. Hopefully it’s nothing but I just wanted to be sure he’s alright

other than that not much else for me today! Need to nip to Morrison’s at some point cos I bought the baby this lovely trackie and it’s still got the security tag on 😅 my fella said have you been on the rob! But no one came when the alarms went off I didn’t even think 😂 I got home and realised the tag was still on! I promise I paid for it 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Oh hey all 👋👋

We are in covid lockdown. 1/3 kids positive but as she's too young to be left home alone the other 2 also have time of school. Its been a long day 😂😂
The most exciting thing I've done all day was sharpen all the pencils. True story.

About to set up the switch ring fit though so things might improve

Hope everybody is doing well ❤

• Heart

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Glad all is well with mini Watermelon. 😊 @watermelon sugar

Nice to see this thread still active.

I had an appointment with a fella from Sharps Bedrooms. So he did some drawings for me and gave me a price…eeek! 🥴 Actually the price wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be, but still expensive for what I want doing. My bedroom is an extension bedroom, over a garage and to be honest, I don‘t know what bugger designed it, but it has too many sloping ceilings, little to no storage and is frankly, shite! 🤣🙄 Even the guy from Sharps said it is a challenge and he laughed when I described it as shite! 🤣 He was as camp as a row of tents, but we did have a laugh. 😂

Hoovering, cleaning, washing for the rest of the day. Turned out to be a beaut of a day, no gardening because I was so tired from yesterday’s and the previous days gardening. 🌿🌷🌼

I still lead such an exciting life! 🤣😂

• Heart
Happy 300th day of January everyone 💤
@GoofyPrincess I hope you are ok, I miss your updates xx

January has been long boring and cold, my best friend came to stay last week and honestly it was too much. I cannot keep up with her Geordie thirst, so honestly it takes me a good few days to recover, we did have some fun though, beach walks and my favourite local pub, then a wine and cheese bar soho her uni friend, then a bottomless brunch😬ending how all bottomless brunches end. Badly 😂
I’ve been on a few dates with a doctor but he’s younger than me so it’s not going anywhere. Was fun though!
Hope the rest of January is kind to everyone. Roll on spring ☀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Not been on here in ages ☺ Just work for me today then we’re having a casserole for dinner. Might stop in and see my parents on the way home!

• Heart

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Aloha from Hawaii 👋

Loving it here, the vibe is so chilled even a stress head like me feels relaxed 😂 We’ve done a few hikes/walks, chilled lots on the beach, snorkeled, watched sunrise from the summit of a volcano, had sunset drinks every night - it’s been bliss so far ☺

Sending love, I hope everyone is doing well 💗

63E640E2-AD1B-427F-B24C-C1B24588C5E0.jpeg

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Today I’ve…

📧 Sent loads of emails to charities/organisations for my research
❤ Called in at my Nana’s as she was a bit under the weather
🍔 Did my first McDonald’s drive thru 🤣 Absolutely scandalous that you only get 4 cheese bites in a bag.

Making some edits to a chapter before tea, then going to finish Silent Witness 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

nbt

VIP Member
Hiiii,

After my update on Tues the next three days were pretty full on.

I worked but trying to keep a tidy house so I felt like I didn’t stop from the moment I woke up 😴 I’ve finished all the wrapping now so that’s a big achievement!

Today is mainly chilled before a busy few days. I went to get my nails done this morning, popped to Asda to get some food for tonight and then I’m FaceTiming my grandparents soon. I’ve just sent the kids to get their clothes ready for tomorrow as we’re going to York for two days 🥳 really looking forward to it as we’re staying in an apartment so we’re going to get food in and chill with a Christmas film tomorrow night 🎅🏼

Tonight I’ve told this rowdy lot that I want to watch the Strictly final so I’m hoping they’ll go entertain themselves and leave me in peace 😂

ONE WEEK TO GO GUYYYYZ!

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Hey everyone, feeling a bit flat today. My car needs to go to the garage on Monday morning and I’m super anxious about it, I can’t live without my car now 😅 Trying to think positive.

Had a lovely spontaneous night with PMI. He rang me up after work and went I miss you so I was like YEP SEE YOU SOON. I stayed over (unplanned) as I’d had a drink and didn’t want to drive. Honest 😅😂 A good evening was had by all.

Just come back from a hair appointment. I’m writing this in bed. I have BPD and the past month, it’s been up and down. Christmas triggers it. But also the slightest worry triggers it, today it’s my car.

Onwards and upwards though!

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Today I ticked a few things off my work to-do list which is good. I then drove to Home Bargains / M&S food to buy some bits. I got some more Christmas presents for my hampers - I’m really not in the festive spirit at all this year. I’m not the biggest fan of Christmas but I’m usually all sorted by now!

I’ve got an important work meeting on Wednesday so I’ll be glad when that’s over with!

Xx

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
@lemonlime he is okay thank you ❤ He’s torn the gum in his mouth and it’s all swollen but there’s nothing they can do they just said it’ll heal by itself! I’m just glad he’s not knocked a tooth out or damaged one! Have a nice evening lovely 🤗

we’re going to have a McDonald’s for tea to treat mini for all his trauma 😅 he’s had a stressful day! Then probs an early night for me! Hope everyone is ok x

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I just had a McDonald’s for dinner 🥴 there was me planning a nice healthy stir fry! I just cba so I ordered a McDonald’s. I can always be healthy tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
So tired. I think I still have a cold, either not going away or yet to hit me fully.

Woke up early this morning, had breakfast and got ready but really didn't feel like moving from my couch today. Not much happened at work, I was just so lethardgic and practically brain dead that I can't even be sure how I reached the end of the day without massing up royally.

The short walk on my way back did a world of good, I think I needed fresh air more than anything else. Caught an empty bus, which felt like a blessing. Dropped by the grocery store, picked up a few things and walked home.

The hot shower really helped, I had a snack and now I'll start making dinner. Can't be arsed to cook, not even pasta. I'm thinking of a fried egg and a salad with some toast. Then it's going to be cups of tea and resting until I am ready for bed, which I can tell is going to be fairly soon... Hope you all have a good evening! x

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
Hey fellas!

Went to see Katherine Ryan last night. Had a meal voucher to use so went and had food and a couple of drinks beforehand. Was walking back to the hotel just after 10pm - in bed with a cuppa by 10.15pm 👵🏻 perfect!

This morning we went to The Botanist for brunch. The food was goooood. You pick a selection from the menu. This was mine…

Baked shakshuka
Sausage wheel with maple bacon
Dark chocolate and peanut butter pot
Passion fruit and coconut chia yoghurt
A green juice shot

6AE955A2-3FCE-44DA-A1B1-FCF79E6C79AF.jpeg

We went to a few shops after but didn’t buy much. Was trying to find inspo for the kids Christmas presents - struggling this year.

Rounded up the brood and played a game with the kids when we got home. Got a takeaway and watched Red Notice with them tonight. Think we’ll just watch some catch up TV once they’re in bed.

Hope you’re all good 🥰

• Heart

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Happy Christmas Eve 🎅🏼🎄

We went to Dyker Heights last night which is an area where the locals go all out with the Christmas lights and decorations 🎄 Was lovely walking around seeing all the houses done up, was bloody freezing though 🥶 Here’s a few pics!

1DD4A057-58D9-4269-B7BC-9FBF8B9D9C30.jpeg
2FA1985A-7DBC-4E69-9811-06A3ABE7A1E3.jpeg
2182B1D6-2494-4EEC-8C91-CFB66A8DD9C7.jpeg

We’re about to head out to a deli to get fresh meats, cheese etc then going to make Scottish style lentil soup for tomorrow’s starter. Then plan to go a long walk in park and back home for an Indian takeaway and Christmas movie 😊

Merry Christmas for tomorrow ❤

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Hope everyone is well here ❤

I passed my PhD progression meeting this morning. I’m so pleased/relieved/happy that it’s over with 😅 I can go into my final year now. Sounds scary to say that.

Went to get my nails done afterwards
9CE64003-1623-49EA-8D7A-60E744AB2477.jpeg

Then called into Morrisons to do the weekly shop! I got some dermaplane blades so I’m going to shave my face later 😂 I also got a rotisserie chicken with some fresh crusty bread, salad and potato wedges, so that’s tea sorted!

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Aww I’ll keep yous updated! Nothing new to report though yet! 😂

Just worked today, even though I’m having a bit of a bad MH day. Just find this time of year tough and my work is difficult so 😖

Decided to drive to ASDA after tea cos I was bored lol. Spent £30 on a load of nowt 🥴 To be fair, I got things I needed (cat food, wrapping paper, some toiletries) and other random bits like wax melts, body scrub and white chocolate pancakes 😂 I’ve started a new series (Vikings) on Prime - really liking it so far! Love a hot Viking man. There’s obviously a plot… I think. Too busy checking out Ragnor.

• Heart

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
@GoofyPrincess thank you i think i stick to the threads i normally post in and be a lurker in others getting hate jeez! 💖 hope your well to!

I found my watch yesterday morning the same places i was looking monday night

Just started this before work today
20211110_095848.jpg

Can't wait to finish it already!

Hope everyone has a good day 💜

• Heart