What have you done today? #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a McDonald’s for dinner 🥴 there was me planning a nice healthy stir fry! I just cba so I ordered a McDonald’s. I can always be healthy tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just had a McDonald’s for dinner 🥴 there was me planning a nice healthy stir fry! I just cba so I ordered a McDonald’s. I can always be healthy tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I ordered one too 😇 I really felt like a chicken burger but there was none!? The chicken legends still aren’t back I was fuming. So I got a chicken wrap it was well disappointing 😂 should have got a Big Mac 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hiiii 👋🏼

Took today off sick as I have covid and feel tit 🤒 played mario party with little peaches and had a long nap. Can’t decide what I’m having for dinner tonight!

Currently debating if I’m logging on for work tomorrow or not. Think I’ll have to see how I feel tomorrow. I always feel so guilty about being off sick and I don’t know why 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I ordered one too 😇 I really felt like a chicken burger but there was none!? The chicken legends still aren’t back I was fuming. So I got a chicken wrap it was well disappointing 😂 should have got a Big Mac 😂
Dont worry on the 2nd Feb the chicken Big mac is launching. Cant wait to try that!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hiiii 👋🏼

Took today off sick as I have covid and feel tit 🤒 played mario party with little peaches and had a long nap. Can’t decide what I’m having for dinner tonight!

Currently debating if I’m logging on for work tomorrow or not. Think I’ll have to see how I feel tomorrow. I always feel so guilty about being off sick and I don’t know why 😩
Your health and well-being should always come first.

• Heart
Hello 👋

It's nice to see people back on this thread :)

I've been struggling with fatigue still since having covid last month so kind of fed up of it now. This week feels worse than the last couple though for some reason. I have been really struggling to get up in the morning and been plying myself with lots of coffee just to try and keep my eyes open.

This morning I was so tired I just couldn't face logging on for work so text my boss and told him I would log on later then had a little cry to myself and went back to sleep 😢. I felt really bad as I never call in sick not even when I had covid and he was so nice about it which made me feel even worse.

I was away on city breaks the last 2 weekends which probably hasn't helped my exhaustion but was nice to explore different places. But this weekend I plan to just move between bed and the couch resting lots to try and finally kick this so I hopefully have more energy to start socializing/exercising etc a bit more next week.

Hope you are all doing well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello 👋

It's nice to see people back on this thread :)

I've been struggling with fatigue still since having covid last month so kind of fed up of it now. This week feels worse than the last couple though for some reason. I have been really struggling to get up in the morning and been plying myself with lots of coffee just to try and keep my eyes open.

This morning I was so tired I just couldn't face logging on for work so text my boss and told him I would log on later then had a little cry to myself and went back to sleep 😢. I felt really bad as I never call in sick not even when I had covid and he was so nice about it which made me feel even worse.

I was away on city breaks the last 2 weekends which probably hasn't helped my exhaustion but was nice to explore different places. But this weekend I plan to just move between bed and the couch resting lots to try and finally kick this so I hopefully have more energy to start socializing/exercising etc a bit more next week.

Hope you are all doing well ❤
Sorry to hear you’re not fully over Covid yet @GoofyPrincess. Try not to feel bad about calling in sick for work - it happens, you have a valid reason and I’m sure your boss understands given the situation. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
- Woke up well rested for a change, despite going to bed late last night.
- Breakfast and watched some youtube.
- Put away the laundry, washed and hung a second load.
- Hoovered the flat.
- Made a much dreaded wax appointment and actually went. Glad that's over.
- Bought some tea and came back home, took a shower and finally sat down. Super tired for some reason. Dinner will be cheese toastie and avocado salad, then I'll make a massive pot of tea and hopefully avoid all human interaction until tomorrow 🙌

I hope everyone is having a good day x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey all! God I haven't been on this thread in a while for a few reasons. Mainly cause my days were all very same same then I was too busy on weekends and secondly because I couldn't find it 😂

This morning I woke up around 6.30 and went to Tesco with my mum, we do this every week before work 🥰
Into work for 9am, and I'm here for another 50 mins.
Home to a lamb hotpot,
eyelash top up at 7pm,
then a few pre birthday eve drinks with my boyfriend as he turns 30 tomorrow & we are off to London for a party with his family/friends for the weekend.
I will do my tan around 9pm tonight and pack his presents.
Some last night cuddles with the cat until Sunday

Hope you all have had a good little Thursday whatever you have all been at 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Actually forgot all about this thread tbh!

Sounds great @Tinkerbell cat ! Enjoy your party and I hope your boyfriend has a nice birthday 🥳

I haven’t stopped all day, did a big house clean and got my sweat on (literally 🥵 ). Just had a shower so feeling fresh and now I’m about to sort dinner. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Went to Bannantynes gym got a sunbed outside as it was packed out with this weather, sat chatting to this fellow who was old enough to be my son, but what a handsome fellow I told him he should be on Love Island he said he applied for it but was drug tested and had a bad score..What a shame but they said he can re-apply. Then had a Burger King...

• Heart