What have you done today? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I really want that game! 👀

Hope you’re all good. The Mario Bros had their Halloween parties, when I went to collect them there were all sorts of emotions. Eldest was in tears because he’d lost his stick-on moustache - luckily littlest wasn’t having any of it with his own fake moustache so I reassured eldest that we had spare and he was ok after that. Littlest was obviously buzzing from the sweets when we went to pick him up. The rain has been torrential all day again so walking home was fun…not. 😒 My new boots came yesterday so got to break them in a bit. We’re having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight and I’m so glad it’s the weekend. If this weather keeps up though I’m not sure we’ll bother with trick or treating on Sunday (eldest isn’t so keen anyway but I would love to take them for once). Either way there will be lots of sweets at home for them so we’re still winning. 👍🏻 Probably do some pumpkin carving tomorrow. 🎃

Happy Friday everyone! 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Today’s been a funny one. Went with my brother to the hospital for his radiotherapy, he’s an absolute star. We had a McDonald’s afterwards as a treat! We felt a bit drained when we got home. Ended up having a 2 hour nap, oops!

Tomorrow I’ve got my penultimate driving lesson before my test! I’m not so much nervous about the test, I just feel like I’ll be letting myself and my family down if I don’t pass (classic Capricorn haha). It’s all down to luck on the day though and I’m remaining positive! Going for my nails doing in the afternoon so that will be relaxing at least 💅🏻

Hope everyone has had good Fridays! That cat game looks so funny @nbt 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey guys, happy Saturday!

My kids had me up at 5.30 this morning. It still felt like the middle of the night (probably because I didn’t go to bed until very late - major regrets have been had).😭

OH was WFH until 1PM today (he only does the odd Saturday shift). I cleaned out the fridge, did a load of laundry, put some stuff in the dryer and did a quick whizz around with the hoover. Getting ready to go out and do our food shop and pick up some pumpkins for carving - might do it tomorrow though as I’m shattered. Also need to get sweets and stuff in for trick or treaters. We don’t usually get a lot. Still not decided on what to have for dinner later, will pick something up when out.

Hope you all have a fab day! 🧡🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy Halloweekend! 💀👻🎃

My driving lesson went well! Nearly wrote test then, I bloody wish. Gives me a boost of confidence before my test ☺

Went for my nails doing afterwards…

FE997A4F-4CFD-4B86-8AA2-4DF60C54A24C.jpeg

Got to have nice nails on your driving test right!? 🤣

Prepped a lasagne for tea and will spend tonight watching Strictly ☺

Hope you’ve all had good Saturdays x

• Heart

I have two children here, free to a good home! The clocks went back and they were still awake and full of the beans before 6. I think they’re broken or something. 🤪

Happy Halloween gang! 🎃 🧙‍♀️ 👻 🍬

Hope you all have a great day. We didn’t manage to get our hands on any pumpkins yesterday as all the shops had taken their Halloween stock away (☹) and replaced with the Christmas shite. I made up the goodie bags for trick or treaters - the weather is dire so that’s made up our mind on whether or not to go out. We have loads of sweets and stuff anyway so the kids aren’t missing out. We’re going to make homemade tablet and put some in the bags too.

OH and I stayed up to watch IT chapter one last night once the kids had gone to bed. We may watch chapter two later tonight (if we’re not falling asleep by then).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey ghouls 👻

Spooky greetings and all that!

@LittleMy the Hocus Pocus gifs always make me laugh. We watched it last night and I reckon it’s probably in my top 5 films! Really hope the second film will be good.

Yesterday we well and truly made the most of a lazy day. I prepped a beef stew for the slow cooker, then sat with the two youngest for a while. My stepdaughter has Animal Crossing but hasn’t managed to progress with it too much so I helped her out a bit with that. Obv spent some time on my own too 💁🏼‍♀️

The big two went back to their mums last night for a family party, but we’re picking the eldest up again later. The girl has a party. I’m really hoping it stops raining as the youngest has a friend coming and we were hoping to do a Halloween trail before trick or treating tonight! 🤞🏻

Think the other half and I will watch a horror tonight too as we finally finished our You marathon last night 👀

200.gif

• Heart
I'm still in Caffe Nero and have just had a piece of their Belgian cake, the one with the chocolate-flavour sponge, white ice sandwiched between two layers, and more white icing on top with a little sprinkling of tiny nuts: delicious stuff.

• Heart
Happy Halloween all 🎃

I ran the last 10 miles of the marathon route yesterday which was lots of fun. So many people were out running it, the finish line was partially set up already with the banners etc and there were lots of people waiting cheering at the end. The doormen stood outside all the nice apartment buildings near the park were all shouting good luck I’ll be cheering next week as we ran by. Was also good just to know what’s coming on the day in terms of the route - the last few miles are a bit too hilly for my liking but at least I know in advance what to expect. 1 week to the big day 😬 My legs and body feel generally really tired from all the training so I’m not going to do anything but rest now.

A friend from home was in town for the night so met her for dinner which was lovely. Hadn’t seen her in 6 year so was so nice to see her and catch up 😃

I feel like I’m being very un Halloween like this year. We usually get pumpkins and carve them but I couldn’t get any as the local shops all sold out of them about a week ago. We also usually wander around the neighborhood in all the nice residential townhouse streets to see all the decorations so may try and do that later but not sure if Goofy Prince will be up to it with his knee as he’s in quite a lot of pain today and is hobbling around the apartment 😞 So may just have to settle for a Halloweeny movie later!

I went out and got a fresh baguette, cheese, meats and hummus earlier so about to munch on that, watch some TVs and chill out.

Hope everyone is having a fun Halloween weekend!

• Heart
  • Woke up at 8.30
  • Had breakfast and chilled for two hours watching various talk shows
  • Deep cleaned the apartment and did some laundry
  • Had a shower (which cut off after 5 minutes!!)
  • Chilled all afternoon with some online shopping while watching the 90210 reboot from 10 years ago (sometimes I like re-watching shows I used to watch as a teenager / college student).
  • Made a red velvet cake and a lentil soup for dinner
  • Watching 90210 again until I'm ready to have dinner
I wanted to watch a scary movie, but I'm too much of a chicken and I know I won't sleep at night.

• Heart
Hey hey 👋🏻

Hope you’re all good. Not much happening here but wanted to pop in and wish you all a good afternoon! 😊❤

I have a parents evening phone call tomorrow with eldest’s teacher. I hate talking on the phone, would sooner speak face to face but what can you do eh? Bloody Covid. 😒

Also, I’m enrolling littlest in school this week and still can’t believe how this is happening already. Time has flown and I want my little baby back. He is such a wee rogue these days. A proper little character. God help the teachers. 👀 🥲

• Heart
Hi everyone!

Not much to report on with me. Had a chilled weekend. Oh something happened today…

DB30F126-FE5D-40FD-BF98-5DA48C93380A.jpeg

I DID IT 😭😭😭😭

Off to have a nap now and open the champagne later 😂

Hope everyone is well and thank you for all your well wishes! Xx

• Heart
Hey hey 👋🏻

Hope you’re all good. Not much happening here but wanted to pop in and wish you all a good afternoon! 😊❤

I have a parents evening phone call tomorrow with eldest’s teacher. I hate talking on the phone, would sooner speak face to face but what can you do eh? Bloody Covid. 😒

Also, I’m enrolling littlest in school this week and still can’t believe how this is happening already. Time has flown and I want my little baby back. He is such a wee rogue these days. A proper little character. God help the teachers. 👀 🥲
Or good morning - depending on your timezone ofc. 😉 😊

@under the ivy - Well done lovely! That’s brilliant news, I’m so chuffed for you 🥳 🥳 🚘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.