What have you done today? #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiii gang 🌸
Its been absolutely roasting today hasn’t it! Soooo humid. I curled my hair with my air wrap this morning but I dunno why I bothered tbh, it’s gone to tit in the humidity!
Matalan have a sale on so I went over this morning for a nosey. It’s about a 40 minute drive away so I made a playlist before I went and sung my heart out in the car there and back. Had a blast. Spent £70 I didn’t need to spend but retail therapy always helps when you’ve had a crap week doesn’t it! 😏🤣
Got myself a lovely gingham dress, a skirt, some PJs and some underwear 😊
Got home to a letter from the hospital for an appointment next week. I’m glad it’s been sent out quickly so Im not waiting ages with my mind going into overdrive.
Im seeing friends tomorrow and we are going to this new waffle bar which has opened. They do loads of flavours of vegan ice cream so for once I’ll have lots of choice over which flavour I want. I’m so excited 😅 normally theres minimal dairy free options everywhere.
Oh! And I met a 10 week old husky puppy! I didn’t know my friend had even got her! It was sooooooo cute. I didn’t wanna put her down 😍
have a lovely eve everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Slept in because I don't see the point in being awake at the moment.

Did bits of my loom knitting project before sitting outside by myself in the peace and quiet for most of the afternoon.

Had a ham salad for dinner and now I'm curled up watching Wrong Turn (2021 version. Doubt it'll be as good as the 2003 one).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi guys

Productive morning. Made beds put away 4 loads of washing (collected from my MIL i threw my washing basket at her on moving day) made 3 breakfasts (anybody else's kids just demand food all day? Yet manage with 1 meal and zero snacks at school) done dishes all the boring crap.
Then sat myself down for a chill and boom an hour later i am in bed with a rotten headache. I've had it since getting up but it's just got worse and worse all day 😢

I think it's probably just stress overload and opportunity 🤷‍♀️ my body has kept going until i stopped. I feel every bit of my 42 years today plus more

Mr M fed the kids earlier we are having pizza later. About to have a shower and try and rejoin the land of the living. Or maybe just fall back into bed stick some girly crap on and be miserable on my own

Oldest daughters isolation has been extended by a day so she now doesn't get her final day at school. She loves school and her MH has been battered over the past 16 months, i truly dread what this is now going to do.

Urgh anyway. I'm writing off today. But I've heard there's some football thing on tomorrow so i will be forcing myself to be alright for that

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

Happy Sat all

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve had a nice day so far, tried to minimise the negativity and give myself some love! I’m wearing my new dress today and feeling cute. Went for a walk, had ice cream, studied a lot. I also “met” my BFF’s friend who told me I’m gorgeous and remind him of Victoria from Maneskin 😂 I suppose I should take it as a compliment. Now I’m relaxing for a bit before going on a run and having a bath. Have a lovely Saturday evening everyone!

P.S. You are all so pretty my gosh 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just woken up from a nap. Brunch is exhausting 😅 it was really nice actually once I got there I was totally fine with the idea of drinking at 12 and worked my way through the entire cocktail menu.
Here’s what I started with.
42082377-4C07-4770-9290-FA5DE9A823EF.jpeg

Once I got in I sat on the sofa and just fell asleep 😅 I’m going to scrub my face. It’s been a long time since I put make up on and it feels weird 🤣

@watermelon sugar your hair looks amazing 😍 I lack skills in any hair doing.
@WilmaHun is the dyson air wrap easy to use. I’m desperate for it but it’s so expensive and I couldn’t face it if I couldn’t use it for the amount of money haha

I’m going to get something to eat and drink all the gin cos it is a celebration weekend after all so why not 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@undertheivy and @watermelon sugar - your hair is so pretty!

I can sum up today in three words

Nana phoned and could tell I was in pain so she told me I couldn't wait until Monday to go to the pharmacy, and I had to go today. So I did, and the pharmacist told me it needed X-Rayed so I walked to the city centre and got a bus to the minor accident department - waited there for a few hours, had an x-ray and it's just a bad sprain.

Got the bus back to the city centre and there were so many people about - even pre-Covid I've never seen it so busy, not even in the run up to Christmas! Felt tightly wound from being out of my routine and talking to so many people so I went a long way home and got lost twice so in total I've done 13.5km today.

Then, to top it off, was walking through a park near my house and came across this young boy (maybe 8-10) and these two older boys (approx 17) chasing him with giant sticks (maybe 6ft long and very thick). He escaped and hid in a hedge and the older ones were thwacking their sticks against the lampposts and walls and then they found him again and cornered him and I walked out the park and he kept screaming 'no, stop it, leave me alone.' I could still hear him screaming two streets away so when I got home I phoned 999 - got a call back five minutes later from a PC who said that it was fine and they were brothers playing.

So now I feel like a right wally - but in my defense if I'd gone on the local news website tomorrow and it said 'young boy found beaten' or 'boy found murdered' I couldn't have coped with not having phoned.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@WilmaHun is the dyson air wrap easy to use. I’m desperate for it but it’s so expensive and I couldn’t face it if I couldn’t use it for the amount of money haha
It felt weird the first time i used it and I was unsure. But I watched a YouTube tutorial and that helped. I think it’s easy! And fast too. My hair feels so smooth when I use it. I’ve got a GHD hairdryer too, I’m always shocked how rough my hair feels after I use that compared to the dyson x

ps @watermelon sugar gurrrrrrrl you are 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@watermelon sugar & @under the ivy You are both babes what the hell :love:

Hello all, I am absolutely knackered so I can't even catch up with the thread tonight. The day has been a bit of a rollercoaster. I've been so tense, I had to change my daily plan several times, had a row with my dad that left me in tears (to no fault of his own, I was just on the edge today and there were plenty of misunderstandings for no reason), I had to run some errands in the scorching 32 degree weather, got very annoyed with some friends over varying levels of offences, dropped by my dad's place to catch up and make up, and finally came back home in the evening exhausted and starving, both physically and emotionally. The shower helped but I couldn't convince myself to go to sleep before I ate something as it was past 10pm by the time I sat down and I couldn't have dinner yet. I just ate a frozen pizza and then had a few biscuits with some ice tea and I am only now starting feel like myself again. I feel so drained, I'll make myself a cup of Clipper's sleep easy tea and hopefully get some proper rest. Thank god it's not monday tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing okay, sending hugs <3

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.