What have you done today? #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

Lot's of aubergines 🍆
Michael Fass's dick
Everyone Some like the Italian Eurovision guy
Show us your big Honda 🍆

😊

I'd post Michael Fass again but we've seen it enough tbh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Felt shite all day yesterday 😢 ended up with a really bad headache that I just couldn't shift. Feeling more human today, so hope it lasts. I've got loads of work stuff on my mind which I think is dragging me down.

Gonna plan out my weekend so I'm more productive / keep busy rather than just sitting scrolling.

This morning is not going particularly well. Still in my PJs and need to leave the house in 20 minutes 😳

Love the recap @watermelon sugar I've totally missed all this though

@bolimepipi I get what you mean, hope you are ok. I'd miss your posts x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@bolimepipi Stepping away for a bit does wonders, speaking from experience. I'll miss you (and your beautiful Croatia photos) if you leave but do what's right for you dear <3

I second the Italian Eurovision guy oh my god 🍆

I was exhausted last night and went to bed around 9:30 and fell asleep really quick. Then woke up at three in the morning and it shot to tit lmao. Killed some time on my phone for an hour until I've decided that I'd be a wreck all day if I tried to get up at that hour. Thank duck I had some common sense too, I fell back asleep and scraped myself off the bed around 8 this morning. Feeling rested though, early bedtime definitely helped. Yet to have breakfast, I caught up with some work and I'll eat something later at my desk. Still working from home but I feel like my days of bliss are coming to an end. Really don't want to go back to being around people but what can you do... I feel like I'm forgetting something that I definitely need to do today, which better not bite me in the arse later on. I need to make a to-do list and take some notes. Have been an airhead about some work related stuff too lately, I either badly need supplements or this depressive phase is attacking my memory too. Definitely need a cup of my good tea this morning, I keep reminding myself that it's Friday. Have a good day everyone 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I forgot to update yesterday but here is. Woke up late, had breakfast outside, taught a couple of lessons and basically procrastinated all day until it was dark and time to go to bed. But since I’m a night owl anyway, I decided to stay up and learn my new bass guitar!

I’ve always wanted to learn an instrument but never got round to it because I thought I was too stupid, too old, or both. But the other day I was lying in bed and I thought “WTF why not try at least”. So here I am! Obviously it will take some time, and I will never become John Entwistle, but Kim Gordon learned the bass when she was 27 and I’m younger than that so…Please wish me luck! 🙌

I went to bed after dawn because the sun was rising and it was just so beautiful I could not make myself go. I’ve been
depressed for almost two years
, and yesterday was the first time in a while when I felt genuinely happy. Here is just a silly pic from my garden at 5 in the morning :

7DEF5164-ECCE-4DE4-9C2D-B809314BBC02.jpeg

To those of you feeling down: hang in there! 💖 I know full well what it feels like, and I promise it will get better soon. If you can’t cope with it yourself, don’t hesitate to see a professional. You all deserve to be happy!

Love to all, no matter whether you are Team DD, Team MF, or neither!

P.S. @bolimepipi I left another forum for MH reasons even though I was a mod and received extra cash there. It has improved the way I feel a lot, and I hope the same thing happens to you no matter whether you stay or leave. You’re wonderful 🥰

• Heart
Happy birthday to Little Miss @Meangirl815 🥳 I hope she enjoys her day as best she can ♥ Definitely one to remember!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning All ☺

I’m in a terrible mood. Hopefully I’ll cheer up later.

Had a lovely dinner at pizza express last night with my friend. It was lovely to be out. Treated myself to a stop off at Tesco on the way back. I know how to live. I got cat food, Mayo (we go through this like crazy. Can’t think why 🤔) and tangerines cos little peaches went absolutely mental when offered a normal size orange. He was as horrific as being on I’m a celeb doing the eating trial. It ended with the orange being squashed and thrown on the floor.

Bings had me up all night making screaming and wailing noises. I have no idea why and I don’t think it’s her fault but it’s still bleeping annoying. It first started at 3am and I didn’t really get back to sleep after 😴 just took little peaches to school in the pouring down rain. I offered him the car but he’d clearly prefer to see his mum look like a drowned rat walking.

@bolimepipi I will miss you a lot if you decide to leave / have time away but I completely understand. Your mental health is the most important thing ❤

pics of my food cos I’m still thinking about it now 🤤🤤

Hope everybody has a lovely Friday.
xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Show us your big Honda 🍆

😊
Oh I had to laugh at that :ROFLMAO: .

All I've done so far is get up, coffee, smoke, coffee, shave and more coffee, I'm off for me second covid jab set for mid-day
and I will be back online later in the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
This thread is a free space @Hope96, if it helps you to share and vent then do so! This thread has been a real tonic to me and I’ve met (not literally) some great people on here!

I’ve just been discussing with my mate that it’s been Mercury retrograde so that can’t be helping things!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can anyone explain what this mercury retrograde is? Keep seeing it around and have no idea what it means. Feel like an old fart.

Upset stomach for me today. Could be IBS related but Mr B isn't feeling great either so who knows. Eldest is off nursery and a bit upset about plans being cancelled. He's stuck in front of Netflix and the Baby has no idea anything different is going on, bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain what this mercury retrograde is? Keep seeing it around and have no idea what it means. Feel like an old fart.

I’m into astrology so I’m into it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone, happy Friday! Finally!
It's raining really heavy here with thunder and lightning too but it's still not cleared the air 😰 It's super muggy.
I've got to leave early from work today for a Drs appointment which I'm a bit nervous about. I've been keeping myself busy to keep my mind off it and not spoken to anyone apart from my Mum and boyfriend tbh.
I've been getting a bit of irregular bleeding. This happened to me last year and I was put on the cancer 2 week wait pathway at the hospital. They checked me over and I had something called cervical erosion. It seemed to clear up but the bleeding has been back for the last few weeks. I've been trying to ignore it but my boyfriend is a bit worried so made me an appointment. Frustrating thing is I've been trying to get a smear since July last year and keep being told "not doing them at the moment". so if it is anything sinister I'll be complaining about that! Hopefully the nurse takes one look at me and says my cervical erosion is back. I hope I don't have to go through the horror of the 2 week wait cancer pathway again :(
After my appointment I was meant to be seeing a friend for a walk but I think we'll have to reschedule because of the rain. To be honest, after my appointment no doubt all I'll want to do is get in my pyjamas and chill out anyway.
Got a lash infill tomorrow which I'm excited about :)
have a lovely weekend all x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My Mum always tells me I'm a stroppy cow when it's a full moon or the Mercury thing (I forgot the second word, I nearly typed gatorade and lucozade)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My Brother took me for my Second Covid Jab, we got there around 11:30, half an hour early, I got my jab
about 11:40 and we got home about 12:10. I felt the needle this time, didn't actually hurt but I felt it unlike
last time.

Like last time there were only a few people waiting and only a couple of people came in while I waited, I
was surprised how empty the vaccination centre was on both occasions.

I have a cup of coffee and I'm thinking about Lunch, 3 guesses what I'm having for Lunch. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm 24 and I had my first cervical screening aka the smear in May so I don't understand why they aren't offering smears at this moment in time?! That's absolutely absurd and it's making me feel really annoyed because it's putting women at risk. I hope you get on ok today. Wishing you all the best and sending lots of positivity to you lovely. 🌹❤
@WilmaHun

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.