What Foundation/Base Product Do You Use?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have really sensitive skin and have too be very careful with what I use.

I have a couple of eye palettes from Primark and my eyes do be fine.

Only heard really good things about Primark make up

For everyday day I tend to wear a powder like Mac Studio Finish or Kat Von D(which I’m trying to use up as it’s not worth the price at all). If I need extra coverage I will use a little concealer. If I’m going out I have been really liking the Anastasia Beverly Hills stick foundation, I also like Maybelline dream liquid and Rommel lasting finish.

For primers I have an Avant one from the glossy box which is amazing. There products are so good but I’m not spending £100 on anything for my face haha I really like Urban Decay, they have a primer spray which name escapes me at the minute. I hear good things about the ELF primer too.

Currently using foundation drops from No 7 in my primer, or the It Cosmetics CC cream for the lesser coverage days!

I use Max Factor Facefinity which i love followed by Rimmel wake me up concealer and a cheaper brand of pressed powder to finish.

I went to the supermarket and ended up buying Rimmel Lasting Radiance.

Will give review in a couple of days

Oh I tried that quite liked it but shade was a tad too dark.
Thanks, I might give it a go. I've had a look on findation website and I think I know what to go for. I don't have a counter nearby to check the shades so would be ordering online.

Thanks, I might give it a go. I've had a look on findation website and I think I know what to go for. I don't have a counter nearby to check the shades so would be ordering online.
I had the hydrating one not the Matt one.

I go between Estee Lauder Double Wear or Bare Minerals Original! Nothing else seems to stay on long enough/cover enough for me

I resisted the Estee Lauder DW hype for YEARS. Gave in last year and have never looked back! I dont think my skin has ever looked better however I will say I get the most compliments when I wear Nars Sheer Glow - every week without fail when I used to work in retail, girls would ask me what my base was! Dont get that kind of pick me up anymore 🤣 Maybe I should go back to it lol

Reactions: 2
I’m a massive double wear fan but it breaks me out so bad. For months I haven’t been wearing anything makeup wise cause you know lockdown but back to double wear and my face starting to react to it but I still love it

there is a brand over here in Ireland called Note which is ok not amazing

Ah OK. Did you use the matte or hydrating one? X
I tried it when it originally came out so there was just the one. It must have been the matte one. Even on oily bits of my skin (forehead) it looked really bad. Try and get a sample if possible. That is what I did. So glad I hadn't spent money on it.

Reactions: 1
I use the Mac Pro LongWear waterproof foundation- which is great if you like a heavier coverage. I’ve tried pretty much everything and this is my favourite!
I personally found the Huda Beauty foundation so difficult to find a correct colour match, I either ended up looking like Casper the Ghost or a Terracota pot 😭😂
For a primer I love the ole henriksen banana brightening primer...it smells DIVINE! 😍

I went to the supermarket and ended up buying Rimmel Lasting Radiance.

Will give review in a couple of days
I have really sensitive skin and this is one of the only foundations that my skin doesn't react to.

Did you like it?

Hi. To be fair it was £10 and I am impressed. I think I got slightly the wrong shade, lighter than darker but no assistant to help me!
It goes on lovely and stays on.
No reaction to my sensitive skin.
But EL did not upset my skin either which is why I stayed with it for so long.
Working from home now, I don't need to spend £34 on EL, when Rimmel also does the trick.
May even use it on a night out, when we are allowed out again!

Reactions: 2
Seems like alot of us like a bit of double wear!!
I really want to try Charlotte tilbury too, or urban decay.
Urban decay stay naked is brilliant 🤩 and I’ve been a double wear gal for over 12 years