What DOESN’T give you the ick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like metal heads. I'm a metal chick myself and I just love a man who can discuss and appreciate heavy music with me. If he has really dark brown eyes and long, curly dark hair that's a bonus.

Reactions: 10
Funny, got to make me laugh. Doesn’t take themselves too seriously. Caring. Isn’t a show off/cocky. I like a lad in a tracksuit, a nice one beard but not too much beard, more just over the stubble stage. And nice arms. Oh! And not on their bloody phones all the time

Reactions: 6
That's bizarre, I was thinking of starting this thread.

Men who don't eat meat. It's still associated with being "manly" so I like when a man is comfortable enough in themselves to say they don't eat it. There are a few absolute tits out there, but I'm talking about the majority who are quietly confident.

Men with cats. If they take good care of a dog that's lovely, but again a dog is considered the manly pet. I remember a guy on Take me Out getting a lot of rejections as soon as he said he loved guinea pigs, but for me that improved him a lot over talking about how much he loved the gym!

Classic, not trying too hard, Italian casual clothes.

An oldie but goodie... forearms.

I like men who wink
I reminded my husband that he did this as he was walking away from our first date. He said, "oh I know, it was involuntary and I immediately died a little inside". Well it obviously worked.

Reactions: 11
Another vote for a funny man! I love when someone can make me laugh!
Ambitious - someone who knows where they want to be
A man who can do things for himself and isn’t still attached to his Mums umbilical cord
I also love a man who can sing, unfortunately Mr Wilma is not one of these men sadly
I also have a bit of a soft spot for slightly chavvy men I always seem to fancy the one in a tracksuit as opposed to the one in jeans

Reactions: 7
I also have a bit of a soft spot for slightly chavvy men I always seem to fancy the one in a tracksuit as opposed to the one in jeans
Ohhhh same. I hate lads in jeans tbh. Depends on the trackies as well like those straight down the leg or shiny trackies are a big no no. I like the more tighter fit ones I don’t really like Puma trackies but Nike, Under Armour and Adidas are good to go can you see I’ve put a lot of thought into this

especially grey trackies
https://giphy.com/kwcRp24Wz4lZm
oh and I love a cap. And I love it when my fella calls me his ‘missus’

Sorry Wilma I’ve just hijacked me quoting you with more stuff I like

Reactions: 11
Cute smirks that are genuine, as a response to something funny you have said.

A confident (but not egotistical) male voice.

Reactions: 5
Are we the same person? Do we go for the same men? Everything you've said is what I think

Reactions: 4
A bit of a belly on a man. Makes me feel that if he's not that fussed about being a bit squishy, I can be squishy too.
And men with pets, like a man with a cat or a small dog, instead of a German Shepherd or something.

Reactions: 17
A bit of a belly on a man. Makes me feel that if he's not that fussed about being a bit squishy, I can be squishy too.
And men with pets, like a man with a cat or a small dog, instead of a German Shepherd or something.
oh wow I'm the opposite, hey chubby men and love German shepherds.

Reactions: 1
Lately, I've discovered a love of Brummie accents on a guy. There was a guy on First Dates from Hampton In Arden and I think that triggered it.

Reactions: 3
Good hands - big, strong manly hands. Hate soft, pudgy, chubby hands on grown men.

stubble/beard/chest hair etc - men who look like men, not guys who look like teenagers with no body hair.

men who are good with kids

when a guy puts his arm around your waist in public - if you are standing talking in a group or something and your man puts his arm around your waist and pulls you in to him - yes please!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Men who properly support a football team and love dogs.

Reactions: 1
men with sexy strong forearms

reversing the car by putting their (preferably sexy) arm behind passenger seat and looking back

confidence, many guys cross the line into arrogance but actual confidence is so inticing ti me.

Reactions: 12