What do you want to rant about today #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling crap, chest infection, I am guessing.
Self-diagnosis because the chance of getting an appointment with my GP this side of Christmas, is slim to none.

Aches, pains, sore throat, cough, general feeling of misery. Ugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not a rant but an observation of sorts. why do middle class southerners take an inflatable stand up paddle board to the beach, inflate it then place it on the sand and proceed not to use it. Why do they bother? Observed this phenomenon in Cornwall several times this week. Paddle boarding is tit.
Love, a northerner

Reactions: 5
Feeling crap, chest infection, I am guessing.
Self-diagnosis because the chance of getting an appointment with my GP this side of Christmas, is slim to none.

Aches, pains, sore throat, cough, general feeling of misery. Ugh.
Oh god I had a horrible bug the other day. Wednesday went to work feeling a bit icky. Sore throat , feeling groggy. A bit of ear ache. Thursday I could hardly move. I had sore legs everything hurt!! Only today do I feel human again
Wishing you a quick recovery it’s horrible isn’t it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.