Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseylynn

It’s my birthday today, not one member of my family or any friends have wished me happy birthday.
I had a card from my mother in law and she made the effort for my twin boys to hand make me a card.
I haven’t asked for anything from my husband as we’re trying to save money but not even a kiss or a cuddle from him. I just feel so alone, sad, invisible and not loved by anyone (mother in law excluded of course!) this is the only place I could rant to

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230615-133622_Facebook.jpg
Why people have to post crap like this on Facebook all the time, presumably she's right next to, just tell her that. Why should we care?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Floopadoop

I’ve just got back off holiday and would like to express my disgust at the fact I have to go back to work and earn a living rather than being on holiday

the AUDACITY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Oh while I'm remembering stuff the bitch MIL said.... I have just had a huge full length mirror put up in the hallway. When she was leaving she looked at herself in it then at me square in the eye and said if this doesn't give you the incentive to lose weight, then nothing will.
Why do MILs exist. Honestly. How does she think this behaviour will make me go "oh yes, let's move to Ireland with you and let you live with us" absolutely delusional.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lola Ruby

My rant is just how fucking utterly useless and clueless men are, absolutely 0 common sense and going through life expecting others (i.e. women) to do everything for them, to think for them. My boyfriend spilled a glass of water earlier, on our nice wooden side tables I might add which are already full of stains because he’s always putting mugs/glasses on them, I grabbed a tea towel to mop up the water from the table expecting him to do the rest. He’s now in bed and I see there’s water ALL under the tables, the floor is absolutely soaked, so is the rug. I’m fucking fuming, I already have a mental list of things he is too fucking dim to see or lazy to do anything about, leaving dishcloths in the sink so they stink after a day, leaving piss on the toilet seat, leaving the bathroom floor like a swimming pool after getting out of the shower, getting toothpaste/shampoo/shower gel all over the shower walls, stuffing a used towel INTO the towel rack instead of hanging it up, hanging wet washing up yet leaving the dry washing hanging, the list is fucking endless and it fills me with so much rage, yet if I mention anything I’m met with an “oh sorry” or he’ll get all defensive and tell me all the things I do wrong instead. Why are men just so fucking LAZY and incompetent when it comes to the most basic things. This may be fuelled by a glass of wine but aarrghhh I’m so sick of having to clean, pick up, etc etc after a man every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Apologies to the good men, this isn’t about you.

I’m fucking sick of men. They’re disrespectful, entitled and nowadays they can hardly do anything which traditional gender roles would expect LET ALONE cooking, cleaning and washing. I seem to attract men who are fucking incapable of anything other than being an overgrown child, I always earn the most and I do EVERYTHING eventually because if I don’t it doesn’t get done and I can’t live like that. I wouldn’t mind but on top of that, chivalry is dead and if you mention something like not receiving flowers you’ll get a response such as “well when do I ever get flowers?”. Mate, you’ll get plenty of flowers at your funeral if you keep pushing me being an unappreciative, lazy, self-centred, useless article you twat. My Dad was an absolute grafter (my Mum also worked) and he was so handy around the house too. I wouldn’t mind but I’ve tried going outside of my usual types and I always end up with the same problem. At this point I’ll be happy to be single forever!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

ScotsWildCat

...just had to call time on a relationship that I've invested a lot in due to my apparent 'lack of compromise'...fuckin done pandering to the condescending twat...onwards and upwards I go...

• Heart
  • Haha

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
It's my birthday today and noone seems to have remembered. I work from home, my husband is in the office and I don't really have calls so I've just been sitting alone all day. Feel stupid being upset about it at 34 but when your best friend posts 'happy prime day!' in the group chat but not a peep about my birthday (which is exactly one week after hers!) I can't help but feel a bit gutted. People suck.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
My husband, who has never taken any interest in the garden, decided he was going to water the grass this morning.
He's dragged the hose through my Salvia and snapped it all, through the sunflowers our 7 year old has grown from seed and lovingly been checking on and watering everyday and damaged half of them.
I called him a fucking prick and stormed off.

relating back to previous posts, he can fuck off to Ireland with his mother 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Seems bizarre to moan about it as I love cake, especially some nice icing and decorations but.......... The way cakes now have to be all out, piled high with chocolate bars etc stuck all over them. Big massive things, cream everywhere, too much! Makes me nostalgic for the simple fruit cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Do you feel incentivised 🤔
Absolutely not. Shoved a double stacked bacon Cheeseburger with beer battered chunky chips down my fat non Ireland living gob.
I know I'm not skinny, but I'm not ginormous either. I'm a 14 and 5ft 9. Even if I was a size 30, she should keep her evil comments to herself.
How do I kill her off? Asking for a friend of course 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Meringue22

VIP Member
Why do people think I need a man to be happy? I am happy as I am thank you very much. I’ve had a really shit couple of years divorcing my ex and I am actually overjoyed that my life is my own now!

Reactions: 25

xbxbx

Chatty Member
It’s my birthday today and I’ve had a really shit day. Friends and family members have forgotten and I’ve been an afterthought to others with not even a card. Nobody asked me to do anything so I spent the day taking my gran out for some shopping.

I came home and cried.

Cheers to 31!🙄🥂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
People taking photos of their sick kids and posting them on SM!!!!!! Just be their parent ffs!!!! Stop sticking a phone on their face and posing with them! This stupid bitch on instagram posting about her son being sick - his complexion is GREY! What a total invasion of privacy to have your poorly self plastered all over the internet to 55k people! Furious on his behalf.

• Sad

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Ungrateful bastards that you are related to! 😂 . I’ve been at work, then cleaned the house top to bottom and done all the ironing. Then race round to do a food shop so can put dinner on for when everyone gets in. Where I will be cooking whilst they stare at the phones or watch the telly.

Everyone gets in, chuck everything everywhere, moan that I’ve “moved stuff” when I’ve had to IN ORDER TO FUCKING PUT IT WHERE IT BELONGS then moan about what I’ve put in for dinner. No thanks for sorting the house, no thanks for making sure the shop was done, no thanks for putting tea on.

I’ve told them all to fuck off and cook their own dinner. Honestly I’ve had it. I’m sick of how I’m expected to do everything. I’m striking. No shirt? Iron it your fucking self. No food? STARVE!

• Heart
  • Sad

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
So I made a mistake at work, owned up to it as soon as I noticed and corrected it, but people keep bringing it up and I have the worst feeling in the pit of my stomach and I feel really anxious about it. The customer keeps complaining about it even though I rectified as soon as I noticed and apologised.
Can't wait for 5pm 😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Why do people think I need a man to be happy? I am happy as I am thank you very much. I’ve had a really shit couple of years divorcing my ex and I am actually overjoyed that my life is my own now!
I've had a walk through the graveyard tonight and there were so many men who died in their 50's followed by their wives in their 80's and all I could think is well at least they had 30 years of peace!.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosie glow

VIP Member
My husbands grown up kids who can't even be bothered to pick up the phone and wish him happy fathers day let alone send a card or spoil him selfish cows
He tries to put a brave face on it but I can't tell he's crushed 😓

• Sad
  • Heart