Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slmapg

VIP Member
Myself for not checking my hellofresh account. I usually get a box every other week as it fits in well with work. Forgot to cancel my box for next week so I have a box I don’t want plus I know I’ll only like 1 of the 3 preselected meals so I won’t even enjoy it
Would a food bank be able to make use of passing it on to someone in need?

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
just googled this phrase and it actually was true. I did indeed say that. Trudyjudy must just not know anyone who has a good sense of humour and displays wit IRL
😂😂😂 is the wit in the room with us right now!

moving on… my rant of the day is my bank! Every online transaction and every transfer to Revolut I’m getting blocked by 2FA and they’re locking my debit card. I’ve called up the bank so many times and they blame VISA but I’ve contacted VISA and they tell me that all customer service needs to go through bank. I just want to buy stuff 🥲

flutternutter

VIP Member
Went to post on Reddit only to find out I’ve been banned for 7 days for threatening violence. Wtf I’m thinking. What did I do!
Do you know why I was banned!
I commented “this is why corporal punishment is needed” on an article about a woman who had killed and abused her baby. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less 😬
Were you planning on reinstating it?