What do you want to rant about today? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not content with breaking my phone the other day I top my week off by bumping my car in Sainsbury's car park😭 fortunately it only seems to be cosmetic damage to both cars but it's a stress I could really do without this week!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Evri - EBay - Bank. All of them.

Evri to be fair have admitted to losing my parcel I have it in writing, well, email. eBay refused the proof, I did everything eBay asked to get them what they wanted in order to refund me, they still didn’t, went to bank, who after 2 months have decided to agree with eBay. I HAVE PROOF THE PARCEL IS LOST 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😡😡😡 just don’t know where to turn next. Evri won’t reimburse me, the seller needed to claim against them, but seller decided to ignore me.
Look on moneysavingexpert.com that Martin Lewis is behind. Off top of my head it might be the SAD FART rule. There's a forum on there too for people like you who've been through the same thing....
Having had a quick look I think the first link below sounds like your situation.... Hope this helps 😉

Reactions: 1
How do we feel about the fact if a man said he’d had a vasectomy but lied it would be classed as sexual assault but if a woman lies about being on the pill and then gets pregnant the man has to pay maintenance for 16 years and will be called a deadbeat by Facebook? Am I missing something because I’m trying to imagine a rad-fem perspective on this but can’t come up with one…

Reactions: 6
Someone at work requesting something from me, sent it over and then they went silent for weeks. Came back to me last week and I’ve not replied yet, so they’re chasing. Oh, so now it’s important… Not to me. It wasn’t important when you left me hanging for two weeks. You can wait your turn and my week next week is already looking manic. So it’ll have to be the week after. ✌🏼

Reactions: 8
Another rant to add! A man came and delivered a parcel to us today, and instead of knocking he just let himself in through the front door? Luckily my partner was there as it would have been terrifying if I had been alone!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone at work requesting something from me, sent it over and then they went silent for weeks. Came back to me last week and I’ve not replied yet, so they’re chasing. Oh, so now it’s important… Not to me. It wasn’t important when you left me hanging for two weeks. You can wait your turn and my week next week is already looking manic. So it’ll have to be the week after. ✌🏼
Ugh. Reminds me of a weapon I worked with, thankfully not on the same team. My team had to do a certification process for everyone in the company. And she was so snotty, emailing my manager 'is this what Chastity is referring to' kinda thing. Instead of replying to my emails like everyone else did.

She moved to another company. My manager was on maternity leave and witch face needed proof of the certification from us. Suddenly the sweetness was off the charts in the emails I got from her. I was tempted to spin it out and pretend I didn't know what she was talking about. Ugh.

Elderly or not, I would tell them I didn't want to hear stuff like that.
That's beyond insensitive.

All the best, and keep remembering the great midwife appointment 😊
Thank you! If it happens again I will, although planning to avoid them now until he’s born 😂
There were 3 other family members in the room listening & no one thought to say anything either which was frustrating.
Definitely keeping that in my mind 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My vanilla latte sachets have mysteriously disappeared and nobody wants to fess up (husband)
And the only I really fancied for dinner we haven't got in

Do delivery drivers watch you thru the window? I’ve been pottering about this morning . Doing some housework, my occupational health exercises and watching tv. Then I go for a shower. 10 mins in, covered in soap. Door goes. Loud bang bang bang. As we’re waiting for an important delivery I have to answer. Throw on dressing gown, towel on head. Teeter my blind, strokey arse downstairs. It’s. Not. Even. For. Me 😡. Next door aren’t in can you take this. I was a bit short with him. Bet he thought rude witch!! But I’d been free all morning ffs 😂
Just to add it’s a real chore to get in and out the shower. Maybe I should have just ignored it

• Heart
Another rant to add! A man came and delivered a parcel to us today, and instead of knocking he just let himself in through the front door? Luckily my partner was there as it would have been terrifying if I had been alone!
This happened to me a few weeks ago. The door was only unlocked because I was expecting my son back from school but in what world do delivery people think it's ok just to open someone's door, especially without even knocking first?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
After getting home from Aldi I have a new one… when you’ve bagged up your shopping and just about to pay and the absolute doorknob behind you comes and stands next to you. This isn’t the first time it’s happened and I’ve started asking these imbeciles if they’re paying for my shopping, I just got a blank stare back but wtf where is the decorum, granted I usually pay contactless but why the f*ck are you within range of seeing what my PIN is if I was using my card. It’s not your turn until I have paid, moved out the way and your shopping is being scanned you utter bellends. Space invaders absolutely enrage me, bring back social distancing!

Reactions: 22
Lifts in modern blocks of flats! Why the duck are they "locked"? I had to walk up
4 flights of stairs because the lift was locked and needed a code. Not much fun
walking up stairs in full motorcycle gear WITH heavy package.

Uber drivers, Got stuck behind of these cunts today, 13MPH!! I couldn't get past
him either. How do they get a licence?

DISCLAIMER: I'm peri-menopausal and my HRT patch is needing to be renewed so I'm slightly deranged and dangerous. Men (boys really) in their sad little cars with their sad huge and noisy exhausts revving beside me at traffic lights, and then feeling threatened because I've overtaken them. duck off with your tailgating or I'll drive even slower to piss you off!

(Feel slightly less murderous now, phew!).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DISCLAIMER: I'm peri-menopausal and my HRT patch is needing to be renewed so I'm slightly deranged and dangerous. Men (boys really) in their sad little cars with their sad huge and noisy exhausts revving beside me at traffic lights, and then feeling threatened because I've overtaken them. duck off with your tailgating or I'll drive even slower to piss you off!

(Feel slightly less murderous now, phew!).
Reminds me of an influencer and her mum who was being "murderous," then influencer realised her mum's HRT patch had fallen off, so found it and slapped it on quickly. Her mum saw the funny side of it. Like she said you've got to laugh or you'd cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reminds me of an influencer and her mum who was being "murderous," then influencer realised her mum's HRT patch had fallen off, so found it and slapped it on quickly. Her mum saw the funny side of it. Like she said you've got to laugh or you'd cry.
It's honestly been a life saver (for so many people lol) but, my God, I can feel it when it's time to change it! Doesn't help that I'm a redhead also so .... yeah :p

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Vaping people vaping on buses vaping in food courts vaping in shops. Can't stand walking round smelling all the slickly sweet or foul smells and people walking round like its a bloody dummy or bottle to them.

Reactions: 14
After getting home from Aldi I have a new one… when you’ve bagged up your shopping and just about to pay and the absolute doorknob behind you comes and stands next to you. This isn’t the first time it’s happened and I’ve started asking these imbeciles if they’re paying for my shopping, I just got a blank stare back but wtf where is the decorum, granted I usually pay contactless but why the f*ck are you within range of seeing what my PIN is if I was using my card. It’s not your turn until I have paid, moved out the way and your shopping is being scanned you utter bellends. Space invaders absolutely enrage me, bring back social distancing!
BIB - Some of those dopes never got the hang of social distancing either. And I 100% agree with you, I bleeping hate that thing of standing on top of you as you're about to pay.

On a similar note I actually asked a couple in a coffee shop recently to move back from me. I was in the process of ordering and paying when they came and literally cornered me. There wasn't another soul in the queue and even if there was, there was absolutely no need to stand so near me.

I think some people are so self absorbed it doesn't even enter their heads that other people need space to stand/ queue/ whatever. I had to go back up to collect my sandwich and the guy who was part of the couple had come up to the counter for something. He actually stepped back a bit as I approached. So maybe the message sank in slightly. 😉

• Heart
Me being an idiot ordered a bottle of wine and didn't check the size, it was a mini bottle 😭 not even enough for a large glass. Gutted.

• Haha
  • Sad
All the things I like entertainment wise is finishing ... Succession, Endeavour , Ken Bruce is being taken off air early and Steve Allen on LBC has 'left' with immediate effect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.