What do you want to rant about today? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First world problems. But it’s going in capitals 🤣
WHAT THE duck DO BLOKES DO ON THE TOILET??? I need a No2- I go, I do my business. 5 mins top. My other half spends over an hour. Every bloody time. We can be going out or just sitting of an evening. Off he vanishes. Men 🤦‍♀️
It is a good place to read car/motorcycle/computer magazines, whilst you're waiting for the dump of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Id like to rant about friends who are always too tired, or can't be bothered, or seem to refuse to leave the house with both of their children (will ocassionally venture out if she can get a baby sitter for one) and never make plans with you or agree to plans, but can find the energy/time/money etc to not only go for lunch with others but entire child free weekends away.
Just find it very frustrating when it's so regular.

Reactions: 6
WHAT THE duck DO BLOKES DO ON THE TOILET??? I need a No2- I go, I do my business. 5 mins top. My other half spends over an hour. Every bloody time. We can be going out or just sitting of an evening. Off he vanishes. Men 🤦‍♀️
😂😂😂😂😂
Mines in there avoiding responsibilities lol

• Haha
I think the poster was recommended to do this a few pages ago because it would make him think twice about weeing in the sink if his daughter's toothbrush was there too.
So he wouldn't be sufficiently bothered about pissing on his own toothbrush? 🤣

• Haha
Oh I must’ve missed that. His behaviour baffles me
I think it was this thread. I'm worried I've got it wrong now. I don't really understand it either. The toilet is right there. Use it!
---
Maybe not. I don't know. I'd hate to think someone was weeing in my sink. I drop stuff in it. Yes I rinse it after but ewwwww.

Reactions: 1
Can't answer this one, I only take 3 minutes, I crap when I need too.

One of my friends has a bidet which is the most amazing thing ever. I really want one but (a) they're far too expensive and (b) not sure I have the room. Hers has essential oils, powder ... anything you can dream of!

Another of my friends has a combined radio and magazine rack in the toilet! I know people will have mixed thoughts about hygiene when it comes to this, but if you are stuck in there for a while then it is actually a great idea.

-------------

Back on topic:

One of our coffee carts was broken into last night and destroyed quite badly (both the cart itself as well as everything inside). They'd obviously tried to tow or move it, judging by the damage to its axles, but couldn't as it's pretty well anchored into its spot. The thugs have also smashed up various landmarks in the immediate area.

Where we're sited, is overlooked by houses - it's a wonder nobody saw anything (or if they did, why they didn't phone it in).

We're fully insured, but given the current backlog in claims they'll likely take ages to pay out.

We can't open today because the police have scene workers brushing for prints, etc. Given that there's a cruise ship in at port, that's a huge day's takings down the drain.

It's just so frustrating. Crime is getting worse everywhere - all retailers are copping it - but it's getting to the point where I have to question whether it's worth it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
One of my friends has a bidet which is the most amazing thing ever. I really want one but (a) they're far too expensive and (b) not sure I have the room. Hers has essential oils, powder ... anything you can dream of!

Another of my friends has a combined radio and magazine rack in the toilet! I know people will have mixed thoughts about hygiene when it comes to this, but if you are stuck in there for a while then it is actually a great idea.

-------------

Back on topic:

One of our coffee carts was broken into last night and destroyed quite badly (both the cart itself as well as everything inside). They'd obviously tried to tow or move it, judging by the damage to its axles, but couldn't as it's pretty well anchored into its spot. The thugs have also smashed up various landmarks in the immediate area.

Where we're sited, is overlooked by houses - it's a wonder nobody saw anything (or if they did, why they didn't phone it in).

We're fully insured, but given the current backlog in claims they'll likely take ages to pay out.

We can't open today because the police have scene workers brushing for prints, etc. Given that there's a cruise ship in at port, that's a huge day's takings down the drain.

It's just so frustrating. Crime is getting worse everywhere - all retailers are copping it - but it's getting to the point where I have to question whether it's worth it.
That’s so bad :( Crime is definitely on the up. I’ve noticed more security guards in shops.

Reactions: 3
Just extra reassurance that he won't and she doesn't come down often I do have a new electric one for her its just her old one that I put in that looks like its never been used so he thinks she's using that
---
I think it was this thread. I'm worried I've got it wrong now. I don't really understand it either. The toilet is right there. Use it!
---

Maybe not. I don't know. I'd hate to think someone was weeing in my sink. I drop stuff in it. Yes I rinse it after but ewwwww.
Yep that's why my tooth brush is in one of them travel cases now and I do wipe the sink over more often but he knows he's done wrong keeps asking why toothbrushes are in sink and I just say you know why you dirty bastard
---
I've got a rant about yesterday. In york there's outdoor vendors with a eating area which in my eyes you eat quickish for other people to be able to sit and eat. Well a family thought what a perfect place to sit take up two big tables steadily eat (i know they had been there at least 30minutes we looked round came back nephews wife had to wait half hour after her tablet to eat) and bring own caterpillar cake and celebrate someone birthday 😡🤬. I'm i wrong thinking its entitlement doing this 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Absolutely demented by facebook marketplace. The saga continues. Ive managed to sell most of the things I had for sale but yet again the thickos just come out of the wood work constantly!

Asked best price I can do. Knocked off 20 quid.

They say 40 off again!

I say no. At the price ive just said its less than half rrp and its BRAND NEW.

They say... all I can afford is 20 quid off what I went down to.

Im sorry but is this MY problem? I can't afford a porche but I dont phone porche up with a ridiculous offer and tell that thats all I can afford? Im not a bloody charity!

And this whole "i will collect today if you take x"
I literally do not care when you come for it. Also im busy!

Had another one actually, HAD to come before the school run that day. Im like... well im at work, away from my house until 5pm...
She was like ok i will look elsewhere...

Lol you do that hun!

I dont want to make my ads weird but I want to say, dont take the piss. The vast majority of ppl seem to be the likes who solely shop in cex or cash converters by the way they go on. Turn down a bargain, want a favour.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely demented by facebook marketplace. The saga continues. Ive managed to sell most of the things I had for sale but yet again the thickos just come out of the wood work constantly!

Asked best price I can do. Knocked off 20 quid.

They say 40 off again!

I say no. At the price ive just said its less than half rrp and its BRAND NEW.

They say... all I can afford is 20 quid off what I went down to.

Im sorry but is this MY problem? I can't afford a porche but I dont phone porche up with a ridiculous offer and tell that thats all I can afford? Im not a bloody charity!

And this whole "i will collect today if you take x"
I literally do not care when you come for it. Also im busy!

Had another one actually, HAD to come before the school run that day. Im like... well im at work, away from my house until 5pm...
She was like ok i will look elsewhere...

Lol you do that hun!

I dont want to make my ads weird but I want to say, dont take the piss. The vast majority of ppl seem to be the likes who solely shop in cex or cash converters by the way they go on. Turn down a bargain, want a favour.
My god I get this one! I’m selling some bits at the minute and I’ve decided to just donate stuff to a charity shop. People asking for measurements of clothing and if they can try it on. No, it’s 3 quid, just take the thing!
I posted something out last week and said it would be a tenner to post, just cause I didn’t want to get to the post office to find out how much it was, then message the lady again to see if she was happy to pay the exact amount. Anyway it ended up costing 8 quid to post, and she sent me her bank details and asked to have the 2 pounds refunded! duck offfffff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.