Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Not everything is about fucking mental health
Sometimes a person is being a dickhead just because they're a fucking dickhead 😤😡

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I know the whole point is to rant on this thread :) However, I would love to have five minutes with my late mum. There will be a day in the future that she won’t be there to take out
This is such a bitchy response to the OP 💀 she literally said she usually doesn’t mind but today was a busy day, there’s no need to come in with the whole ‘enjoy it while you can coz she’ll be dead one day’ comments over someone venting about something which is obviously frustrating

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

bunnyboo

VIP Member
My brother and I had a falling out with our cousins (and extended family in general) because they want to go on a family holiday to Dubai (yuck) and we refuse to go. We provided our reasons for not going in a calm and reasonable way, but we were accused of "making everything political", being "killjoys" etc.

My brother is a gay man, so it's absolutely understandable that he wouldn't feel comfortable in a country where being gay is a punishable crime. And whilst I am a straight woman, I stand behind my favourite person in this world - my brother. I am not going to support the economy of a country in which same-sex sexual activity is illegal. Obviously my brother and I have other issues with Dubai's blatant disregard for human rights & treatment of women, but we didn't bring that up.

To add insult to injury, one of our cousins told my brother "just don't do anything gay whilst you're there" :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I was in the gym with my husband, literally on the bench next to him and a girl came up to him and started to try and make conversation while he was half way through a set. Asked him for his snap (?) I have no idea about Snapchat, I'm only 32 but it's beyond me 😂. He looked at me and laughed and said umm that's my wife, my kids are downstairs at their karate classes and she gave me a filthy look and walked off. I aspire to have that level of confidence 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

malibu skies

VIP Member
People who have to argue the fucking toss on everything.

Someone at work asked me why I don’t have a dog, because I really like dogs. I said I don’t really have the time to look after a dog, I’m away a lot, I work a lot, blah blah. So they said “well, you know you could get someone in during the day to walk it for you”. And I said yeah, I could but they’re also lots of money that I don’t have right now and they go “well it’s not really that expensive if you get insurance and you buy such and such, and you’d only have to give up a few things to make up the cost each month etc”

It’s not even about the dog anymore, it’s that my answer/decision isn’t good enough and they feel like they have to argue with ne and correct me in everything I say? Fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Lasagne . I have lots of pyrex dishes , long , round square so why is it lasagne sheets never fit them without having to snap a bit of to make them for .

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
People who will happily derail an entire thread by repeatedly posting long stories about their own problems and miserable lives, then everyone else starts responding and flooding the thread with ‘oh darling I’m so sorry that’s so awful, hugs to you babe x’ type responses. So jarring when you’ve come to read gossip and instead you’re getting pages and pages of some tattle user wallowing in self pity.
Get a divorce, get therapy, open an advice thread on here, but for the love of god please leave the rest of us to just happily slag off this influencer in peace 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

shadowcat5

VIP Member
How fucking clumsy I am.

Over the weekend I dropped a tub of lentils on the floor, then a few day later, I dropped a tub of rice on the floor. Hoovered them both up.

Just went to empty the hoover and I dropped the hoover spilling the lentils and rice over the floor AGAIN. I can't cope 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Black.bird

VIP Member
I had dinner out with a large group of friends on the weekend. When it came to settling the bill, the restaurant had a 'one account per table' policy so one of our friends put it on her credit card and we all agreed to split it evenly, and transfer the money to her right away.

Today, one of our friends called me feeling extremely pissed off. She said she'd been stressed out about the "bill fiasco". "What fiasco?" I asked her, genuinely puzzled. It turns out that, despite us all agreeing to split the bill evenly at the time, she wasn't actually comfortable with it but felt pressured because everyone else was nodding. She said she had only one small end piece of the garlic bread, and one glass of wine; and noted that others had a lot more bread (middle section too) and more than one glass of wine. So it's not fair.

I started feeling annoyed that she called me about it in all honesty! I told her that it's not a big deal - imagine if we had to work out exactly who had what ... ugh; that would be a headache. I told her that I had NO bread and NO wine, and was fine with it.

Not long after I hung up from talking with her, the friend who paid called me and asked what my problem was with the bill! Oh. My. Goodness.

Why do adult women behave like this?!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

nicalibres

VIP Member
You get to a certain age and unless you’re getting married, having a baby or are stunning and get loads of make attention, you’re just invisible. Even amongst your friends. It’s so stupid but it’s really hurtful 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
I have 0 motivation to do anything lately. I just get home from work and endlessly scroll Instagram reels and waste my evenings away, but at the same time nothing compels me to pick up a book or even watch a show. I'm hoping when the weather warms up and the sun comes out I'll be more productive

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Sister treating me like dirt because I was ill, and missed her birthday party.
Acted like a dickhead when I was last at her house - at her invitation. Barely glanced at the gift I gave her, while opening others with pomp and ceremony. I pretended not to notice, at the time, for the sake of others.

It's sad how the scales fall from your eyes at times and you lose respect for someone that you always thought deserved it. And I know I can't unsee what I have seen in her. I know being the youngest there was always an element of spoilt brat with her for various reasons - being indulged by our parents in a way that the rest of us didn't experience - but it's still a crap realisation.

Fuck it. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I'm in a sad mood. My ex didn't get me a card from our daughter for mothers day yesterday, wouldn't let me see or speak to her (his weekend with her) I just feel so sad and can't shake it

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

nopenopenopejustno

My local supermarket forgets to charge their disability scooters overnight, which means my mum gets stranded in an aisle, blocking people from getting what they want. The dirty looks are bad enough but one person actually leant on her head to reach the top shelf! 🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha

greenvelvet

VIP Member
My rant is a slightly weird one and it’s basically wtf are we doing to dogs.

Any time I see a French bulldog I just cringe because it’s like…we’ve fucked with the genetics of this animal with no regard for its health in order to find it cuter even tho dogs are generally cute as it is. FBs can barely breathe, their life expectancy is shocking and it’s really hard for them to reproduce naturally because we’ve fucked their hip structure in the pursuit of cuteness. I can’t find them cute at all cos I can’t get past the cruelty of it. If we did that to humans it would be a massive scandal. My SIL got one from a puppy farm ( :/ ) and he died before he turned 2.

It’s a similar thing with pit bulls. apparently some of them were bred to be companion dogs and others were bred to be fighting dogs who disguise signs of aggression to be less predictable in fights. Now though there is random breeding where you have loads of them with a mix of traits. Then a handful of unlucky people who buy a pit bull thinking they’re getting a chill dog actually get an aggressive one which leads to misery for the dog owner, the dog and whomever else is involved.

Just think dog breeding needs to be more tightly controlled.

• Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I ordered a cake and a coffee yesterday as I had a stressful day when I went into town. An older woman next to me looked at my cake and said, ‘Oooh fattening!’ I didn’t say anything and just looked down. And I didn’t enjoy it and just felt more pathetic for not saying anything. And now that comment keeps circling in my head. What gives people the right to comment on other people’s food?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

FilthyGorgeous

People who arrive to an intimate appointment unclean. When I say unclean I’m talking about shit. Awful! 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
My sisters vile kids!!! They are always ill. Always coughing and not covering their mouths. NEVER wash their hands. Watched the 5yo last night go on the potty 🤢 playing with his bum and his knob - I told him to stop it. Gets up and went to touch my baby. Told him to go wash his hands and he told me to fuck off. They're vile. My sisters attitude is 'They're just kids leave them alone'. My 3yo covers his mouth when coughing/sneezes, washes hands after using the toilet and doesn't climb on coffee tables or try and damage people's stuff. She's in a mood with me for telling them off for trying to pull my TV off the wall. Why do people have kids and not teach them the basics 🙄 To say they're too little to learn to wash their hands or cover their mouths is complete bull. She opened the door to get something out the car and her 3yo ran out and into the road. She has a 5yo, 3yo and 1yo. She tends to keep her kids away from my 3yo and 4month old because she's sick of me nagging her kids and commenting that mine is sick everytime he's round hers - he gets hand food and mouth or a cough everytime he sees them. I know kids get germs but teach yours to wash their hands/cover their mouths or don't bring them out when have HF&M! They are the naughtiest kids I've ever known and she has this attitude of they're free spirits leave them be. She cant cope with them though and dumps them on friends and relatives all the time. She went on a 3 week holiday and left them at home! Why have kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick