What do you want to rant about today? #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been to Lidl and just as I'd arrived a dad and his two sons walked in (around 4 and 6) and the dad went straight to the bakery section and got a chocolate brownie and a cake and gave it to his sons to eat while they walked round the shop. I met him again near the tills and he didn't pay for what his kids had eaten and just before that he was stood in an aisle telling his youngest son to quickly finish the brownie before they go up to the till 🙄
I was in a really busy M&S at a train station and a bloke scanned some sandwiches and drinks, picked them up and said to his son 'watch this' and just walked out without paying. The kid KNEW it was wrong and stood there for a second but the Dad was already out of the door. Like.....what the duck sort of tit parent are you?! How do people think things like that are acceptable?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Thank you 😊 he’s a horrible bully of a man told some of my other family members that what he said was a joke and I was to old to be sulking with him🙄 didn’t go and see my nan in the end as she’s still in high dependency after her op. Maybe will go on the weekend just feel like I have to have his permission to go and my own nan.
Course he did, got to paint the narrative of him being the victim in this situation & how hard done by he is!
I cannot stand people like this - often older, male family members in my experience - who like to belittle and bully. Bottom line, actions have consequences. The real issue is that he wont like that you’ve put your foot down & stood your ground. Hence the attempts to minimise what he did.
Don’t ask his permission, go and see your nan. People like him will find fault regardless. Be kind to yourself ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Course he did, got to paint the narrative of him being the victim in this situation & how hard done by he is!
I cannot stand people like this - often older, male family members in my experience - who like to belittle and bully. Bottom line, actions have consequences. The real issue is that he wont like that you’ve put your foot down & stood your ground. Hence the attempts to minimise what he did.
Don’t ask his permission, go and see your nan. People like him will find fault regardless. Be kind to yourself ❤
He sounds like my dad... do you have someone that can go with you?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Food in cinemas and theatres. I wish it was the case that it was confined to certain areas/ certain times.

Crackle crackle munch munch just as a show is really quiet and at a particularly important moment. Aaaaargh. I hate it.
i have always said eat your dinner before you go to the cinema or after the film.. no reason why you have to chomp your way through mountains of junk

Reactions: 9
Hormonal breakouts on my chin during my period 😕 so frustrating and seems impossible to avoid… I feel like all my of expensive skincare and all the time I take to care for my skin is just moot because no matter what I’m going to have 4/5 super deep and inflamed spots every month 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So I went to pickup my prescription from pharmacy and the lady behind the counter was such a mean girl type. I'd been notified it was ready by Nurse prescriber already. Resting b*#@h f@ce soon cheered up when I paid as I don't get free prescriptions. Her attitude is just really rubbish

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
My husbands that absolutely MUST talk on the phone soo loudly in the living room. Please can you go somewhere else? I always take calls elsewhere especially when someone’s watching tv. WTF 😆😫😖

• Sad
Reactions: 5
New to this thread but has anyone else had a sore throat and cough with mucus for weeks? It started off mild then I had about 3 weeks of non stop coughing ending up with an a and e trip where I couldn’t breathe now I’m back to a constant sore throat and the need to cough constantly but only a few big fits (seem like I’m somehow getting better but very very slowly)?! Probably about 6 weeks in total x

• Sad
New to this thread but has anyone else had a sore throat and cough with mucus for weeks? It started off mild then I had about 3 weeks of non stop coughing ending up with an a and e trip where I couldn’t breathe now I’m back to a constant sore throat and the need to cough constantly but only a few big fits (seem like I’m somehow getting better but very very slowly)?! Probably about 6 weeks in total x
My hayfever has been a bit like this this year.

Reactions: 2
Me! But with headache,fever and aches! Could have sworn it was Covid but the test was negative? Never had this before.

• Sad
good grief my husband is on one tonight. Since he got in from work he’s been so irritable, I know he’s tired, but it stresses me out. And then he went on his soapbox. Ugh I’ve given up and come up to bed. 😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Also me ... It went on for about 2 months. Ended up with a terrible sinusitis that needed anti biotics and the cough has only gone in the last couple of weeks. It was a very slow process.

Also me ... It went on for about 2 months. Ended up with a terrible sinusitis that needed anti biotics and the cough has only gone in the last couple of weeks. It was a very slow process.
Oh yes me too, exactly the same, it was horrendous, I thought it would never go away.

Reactions: 3
My boyfriend walking fast everywhere, we go for a "walk" round the park and I'm jogging to keep up, I want a stroll, enjoy the nature but no! Then in Sainsbury's today I annoyed him and he said to me "I'm not with you" get yourself home pal

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
My boyfriend walking fast everywhere, we go for a "walk" round the park and I'm jogging to keep up, I want a stroll, enjoy the nature but no! Then in Sainsbury's today I annoyed him and he said to me "I'm not with you" get yourself home pal
He doesn't sound like a very nice boyfriend.

Reactions: 16
Lol...I was whinging about this yesterday, I can't believe how much food some people can chow down during a 3 hour trip to the cinema. Buckets of popcorn, hot dogs, huge trays of nachos, bags of sweets, etc, etc. In my day, we were lucky if we got a Kia-Ora and a tiny tub of raspberry ripple (along with the wooden spoon!) And that had to last us for two whole films!!
Not whinging! We are right 😁 about this.

I still remember being in a London theatre some years ago and at a really really moving part of this particular play, probably the most important moment, all I could hear was munch crunch from a couple in the row beside us. Aaaaaaargh.

• Wow
Yeah me , it's really bad started with a cough , then spitting up , to the point I was over the loo borking. Wiped me out basic things like going the shop I felt lousy had to get out and go home . Must be 8 wks ago now the cough has gone not spitting up so much but it's still there now I've got snots and blowing my nose 😒 it's terrible

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.