What do you want to rant about today? #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had this, it’s so disheartening - I actually sent them my CV about ten times because I had no acknowledgement so no idea if their system was working (was also absolutely desperate as was being made redundant from a niche role and had a family to provide for) , then one of the agents phoned me a year or so ago once I’d got a new role and said “we got your CV back then but had no idea what to do with you - but now you’re in your new role we’ve got loads for you” I thought god, I sent you my CV like a nuisance when I was desperate and one of you could have at least picked up the phone and told me to stop wasting my time.

in other rants why are men just so utterly useless? Baby has CMPA and likes the dairy free suckies yoghurts. He says he will go to Tesco and pick some up. Comes back having put us into our overdraft with his shop - bought every flavour of suckies he can find… and not one of them is dairy free 🙃 on top of that he brings home 5 apples and says they were a bag of 6 but they fell out the basket - so he’s picked up 5 off the shop floor, paid for 6 (obviously) and they’re all bruised because they’ve been smashed on the ground 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyway, baby has been waving the suckies in his face and shouting for the last twenty minutes to voice her displeasure so that’ll learn him.
It’s so ridiculous isn’t it? I feel like being petty and leaving them a 1* review on Google explaining that they never responded and telling other people to avoid 😂 I love leaving good reviews so I feel I should also leave bad reviews when required too

Reactions: 6
I dont think people realise how much kittens are, I've had mine two weeks and honesty the amount of tit she does. She's ripped shreds out of my curtains from climbing them and she eats anything. They are crazy but it's so worth it. A picture of the devil reincarnated
Gorgeous! They’re absolutely bonkers.
---
View attachment 2886103
How could you send him back?

The brothers are so happy to be reunited. Mum, less so, but I have been brought back off the ledge by a friend who says multi-cat houses can work this way if they so much as go to the vet alone, so she should stop being a grump.

As for whether he’s staying or going…,he looked incredibly comfortable on my “puts up with cats” OH’s lap tonight 🤷‍♀️

And as for “he’s too much” for her. We had 5 of them for 9/10 weeks. They were litter trained and the perfect house guests. We took down our curtains for kittenhood (and rolled up our rugs before litter training 😳) so the only complaints I have is that they occasionally try to climb up you and that they like to share your meals.
He probably smells funny. World war 3 breaks out every time I have to take one of my cats to the vet.

He is gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s so ridiculous isn’t it? I feel like being petty and leaving them a 1* review on Google explaining that they never responded and telling other people to avoid 😂 I love leaving good reviews so I feel I should also leave bad reviews when required too
Wonder if they'd delete it like influencers do 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is the hype over Taylor swifts new album. All the songs sound the same. Quite whiney and depressing and a bit like Lana del ray.
She’s been given great ratings but it is dreary

Reactions: 16
Park run twats. Took my 5yo and the baby to the park earlier. A few people on a run passed by and told me that I needed to get off the pathway as there was a bigger group of park run runners heading my way.
I told them to no way as it would have meant me going on to the wet muddy grass with a pushchair.

As I continued walking one of them blew a whistle and shouted 'MOVE!!' and then was waving his arms as if to shoo me off the path
Luckily an off duty police officer who was walking her dog heard him and gave him a mouthful.

I'm all for people who want to run, cycle and do group outdoor activities but these lycra yobbos shouldn't inconvenience the rest of us.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
What is the hype over Taylor swifts new album. All the songs sound the same. Quite whiney and depressing and a bit like Lana del ray.
She’s been given great ratings but it is dreary
Taylor Swift in general. I don't get the hype. She's a singer, why are even the BBC news talking about her album? Artist releases album, hardly news is it.

Reactions: 30
Park run twats. Took my 5yo and the baby to the park earlier. A few people on a run passed by and told me that I needed to get off the pathway as there was a bigger group of park run runners heading my way.
I told them to no way as it would have meant me going on to the wet muddy grass with a pushchair.

As I continued walking one of them blew a whistle and shouted 'MOVE!!' and then was waving his arms as if to shoo me off the path
Luckily an off duty police officer who was walking her dog heard him and gave him a mouthful.

I'm all for people who want to run, cycle and do group outdoor activities but these lycra yobbos shouldn't inconvenience the rest of us.
Similar in my park, they think they own it.

Reactions: 12
Taylor Swift in general. I don't get the hype. She's a singer, why are even the BBC news talking about her album? Artist releases album, hardly news is it.
Agree and the same about Beyonce. They’re just people with some good music. Neither cured cancer. That I know of anyway

Reactions: 13
i get the impression she’s trying to write relatable emotional songs to get a Grammy rather than pop tunes like she used to.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else sister-in-law come to your house and, instead, sleep on your sofa? ''Hi, it's nice to see you. Can I sleep on your sofa?'' Umm.....
I don't mean crashing for a night, just for a visit.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

The fcuking cheek of them, especially your man with the whistle. WTF! 😡

Reactions: 12

I'd be tempted to email the parkrun. We're told in the run brief that we don't have exclusive use of the park and to give way to other people

Reactions: 23
I'd be tempted to email the parkrun. We're told in the run brief that we don't have exclusive use of the park and to give way to other people
Agree. The run director might have something to say about it! Everyone should be cautious of each other as it is a public area.

Then again if I knew 200 people were about to bomb it towards me on the path I’m on, I certainly would move out of the way 😂

Reactions: 7
I did complain about one of the runners at ours a few weeks back, he shouted at a dog walker and called him a bleeping twit as he delayed him a few seconds on a shared path. For gods sake if your time is that important then pay for a closed road race

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Then again if I knew 200 people were about to bomb it towards me on the path I’m on, I certainly would move out of the way 😂
I didn't refuse to move for no reason or just to be difficult. Like I already stated I didn't have anywhere to move to with the pushchair. Apart from the main pathway I was surrounded by wet mud and sludge grass. Let them fuckers run through the mud instead of expecting me to drag a pushchair and 5 yo through it.

Reactions: 23
People at work going oh it's just a dog. No it's been my brothers best friend of 10 years and I had to help him decide what to do. Not just a dog company and baby for my brother who lives alone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Outrageous cheek! I’d have given them a mouthful too.

Reactions: 9
I had the same thought about contacting the organisers. They are just using the park, same as anyone else that's there.
It doesn't give them any extra rights.

I can't get over the cheek of your man with the whistle and shouting move. 😡

Reactions: 14
People at work going oh it's just a dog. No it's been my brothers best friend of 10 years and I had to help him decide what to do. Not just a dog company and baby for my brother who lives alone.
My dog probably kept me alive during lockdown and I don't say that jokingly or in a pisstake fashion. So I'm fully with you and your brother. Much strength.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.