What do you want to rant about today? #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just so upset and I need to rant. I try so hard to be a good friend, every time my friends need advice I drop everything to listen to them, advise them, even when they talk about things 100 times over and it gets annoying, I try my best to be patient and listen. I’m in a group chat with 2 of them, and today one of them literally asked for advice on how to take a day off work, so they could both attend a concert together, without me. I want to cry so much :(
That's tit of them. I think when I was younger I'd say nothing and suffer in silence but now I'd probably go with a slightly passive aggressive "thanks for the invite btw 🙂" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m just so upset and I need to rant. I try so hard to be a good friend, every time my friends need advice I drop everything to listen to them, advise them, even when they talk about things 100 times over and it gets annoying, I try my best to be patient and listen. I’m in a group chat with 2 of them, and today one of them literally asked for advice on how to take a day off work, so they could both attend a concert together, without me. I want to cry so much :(
Mention it! Either they didn’t think you wanted to go or they don’t value you. So just ask them why you weren’t invited. It’s easier to do in the group if you don’t feel you can do it in person.
And I would suggest you either drop them or make them acquaintances if this is what they do to you

Reactions: 9
i posted here few weeks back about a woman on the train who didn't shut up for the entire journey..got on train tonight with few seconds to spare sat down in available seat and there she was again in the seats across the aisle. in mid conversation drinking her small bottle of wine! She must have rung every contact in her phone shouting loudly about her day, what she said to the previous callers . she has great big headphones 🎧 on so maybe she cant hear how loud shes being but cant you just make your calls whilst you're walking home or wait until you get home (as it was clear she was talking to mum who was babysitting and her other half at one point) why does the whole carriage have to hear it!
i wasnt the only one getting annoyed the man opposite muttered ffs under his breath a number of times! and the women sitting next to her were giving her daggers!
people chatting to each other dont bother me but she just doesnt seem to have any awareness of how loud and disturbing she is to other passengers!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
i posted here few weeks back about a woman on the train who didn't shut up for the entire journey..got on train tonight with few seconds to spare sat down in available seat and there she was again in the seats across the aisle. in mid conversation drinking her small bottle of wine! She must have rung every contact in her phone shouting loudly about her day, what she said to the previous callers . she has great big headphones 🎧 on so maybe she cant hear how loud shes being but cant you just make your calls whilst you're walking home or wait until you get home (as it was clear she was talking to mum who was babysitting and her other half at one point) why does the whole carriage have to hear it!
i wasnt the only one getting annoyed the man opposite muttered ffs under his breath a number of times! and the women sitting next to her were giving her daggers!
people chatting to each other dont bother me but she just doesnt seem to have any awareness of how loud and disturbing she is to other passengers!
I have pretty much no chill for this type of bollocks, I will tell people they're being loud and inconsiderate. I work with the general public and will call people out when they're behaving badly, I don't care if they think I'm abrasive or rude. 99.9% of the time, it shocks them into stopping.
---
I have pretty much no chill for this type of bollocks, I will tell people they're being loud and inconsiderate. I work with the general public and will call people out when they're behaving badly, I don't care if they think I'm abrasive or rude. 99.9% of the time, it shocks them into stopping.

Reactions: 14
Say it to them. Hey I'd like to go too.

Unless you mean that they said they wanted to leave you out in which case, they are not friends.

Reactions: 4
Refuse to do to much management unless they conpensate you. If they are reluctant to give you more money could you ask for a day or two extra holiday a year?
They absolutely cannot force you to do management so don’t let them
I think the ship has sailed. I am interested in the role now and it’s only been 7 months. Can’t wait to get out already. Life is to short to be miserable at work BUT it has made me realise I’m capable of those higher level duties :)

Reactions: 6
Darling they are not your friends. Friends don’t do that. Remove yourself from the group chat, when they inevitably ask why, you respond “Strangely, I didn’t much want to be involved in a chat about a concert that I wasn’t invited to”

Find some fabulous new friends that don’t make you feel upset ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No matter which McDonald’s you go to, they always forget your dip for your nuggets :( now I’m back at work sans dip.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bloody milkman got our order wrong again. I've now got 4 pints of semi skimmed and no whole milk for Baby Biscuit. The only person who uses a decent quantity of milk in this house is away for the rest of the week 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
No matter which McDonald’s you go to, they always forget your dip for your nuggets :( now I’m back at work sans dip.
I hate this. Never leave a counter or drive through window without saying “can I have a couple of extra sweet and sour please?” just in case they haven’t put them in!! I physically can not eat McDs nuggets or fries without sauce!

Bloody kids in the street playing football! ... well, is in the street kicking their football into my garden repeatedly and not bleeping off outside their own home infuriates me at best of times BUT IS FECKING RAINING!!!!

I hate this. Never leave a counter or drive through window without saying “can I have a couple of extra sweet and sour please?” just in case they haven’t put them in!! I physically can not eat McDs nuggets or fries without sauce!
I literally ordered it on the app but I didn’t get the food at the window, I was in a bag parked up :(
It was raining so I took the bag without checking as the poor lad was out in the rain in just a T-shirt when he brought it to me.

The food was so dry hahah and it was the sweet and sour sauce too that was missing :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I literally ordered it on the app but I didn’t get the food at the window, I was in a bag parked up :(
It was raining so I took the bag without checking as the poor lad was out in the rain in just a T-shirt when he brought it to me.

The food was so dry hahah and it was the sweet and sour sauce too that was missing :(
It’s almost not worth going to McDs if there’s no sweet and sour involved!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bought the Premier Inn pillows everyone's been raving about, including my Mum. They are so big I'm almost sitting up. I've chucked one on the floor and got one of my duck feather pillows back, but honestly think I'm going to go to have to ditch the other one too and have my normal pillows. I bought the soft ones and they aren't that soft

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I bought the Premier Inn pillows everyone's been raving about, including my Mum. They are so big I'm almost sitting up. I've chucked one on the floor and got one of my duck feather pillows back, but honestly think I'm going to go to have to ditch the other one too and have my normal pillows. I bought the soft ones and they aren't that soft
I had the soft ones I found them good for a bit but they didn't last long, then I tried the firm 🤣 can't use it haha.

I'm on a hunt for an amazing hotel quality pillow. Was on holiday recently and the hotel had the best pillows I've ever slept on but unfortunately it's Asian brand that I can't buy from

Reactions: 3
Admin fees. I literally need to change something that will take two clicks yet am going to be charged £40 for the pleasure

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Green bin today they refused to take it too heavy told my partner all week they wouldn't now having to empty some out great day off

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.