What do you want to rant about today? #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there not one of those machines in the bank where you put the cash in an envelope and use your card to deposit it?
Thats what I tried to use and it used to work. It came up saying it didn’t support my card, so I spoke to the lady in branch and she said they don’t do it anymore for First Direct.

Think I’ll close my account to be honest as it’s no longer convenient for me.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
IMG_8375.jpeg

can’t believe people sell tit like this for that price 😂😠

looks like something a primary school child would make

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thats what I tried to use and it used to work. It came up saying it didn’t support my card, so I spoke to the lady in branch and she said they don’t do it anymore for First Direct.

Think I’ll close my account to be honest as it’s no longer convenient for me.
We've gone full circle with cheques too. My elderly FIL always used to sends cheques for birthdays etc and we managed to get him over to cash as it was a nightmare to get to a bank to pay a cheque in. Now that you can deposit a cheque using the bank app its actually easier than taking cash to the PO and safer than him posting cash so we've got to get him back over to cheques, FML!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We've gone full circle with cheques too. My elderly FIL always used to sends cheques for birthdays etc and we managed to get him over to cash as it was a nightmare to get to a bank to pay a cheque in. Now that you can deposit a cheque using the bank app its actually easier than taking cash to the PO and safer than him posting cash so we've got to get him back over to cheques, FML!
It’s absolute madness! An hour wasted on something that should have taken 5 minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Definitely complain. What the duck. These till assistants need to keep their noses out of everyone business. Same goes for commenting on what people are buying. Just scan and let me pay so I can leave
OMG I just HATE the comments!!!

I'm all for a bit of chat, but I can't stand "Ooh you must REALLY like this chocolate 😂 " Like....yes??? That's why I'm buying it? I'm not planning on eating it all in one go if that's what you're thinking, but even if I was, what's it to you!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.