What do you want to rant about today? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Royals. The royal kids 'helping out at a baby bank' today. FFS the royals are so wealthy they could stop the baby bank even having to exist. Am I supposed to be encouraged to donate my wages to this? Sick of the Royal publicity machine especially around William and Kate.
I agree with this. I'm not anti monarchy as I do think tradition is important, plus they bring in a lot of money so they make economic sense. But that said, I think since Harry left for America, more effort has been put into making William and Kate look like saints. They walk around like butter wouldn't melt.

Just the other day I saw William in his Big Issue outfit and it almost looked like he was cosplaying for a fancy dress party. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure The Big Issue appreciated the publicity, but I just thought it looked tone deaf.

Reactions: 6
Client dropped off records to me yesterday and now emailed to say 'sorry I couldn't stop long, I have covid'

WHY DID YOU COME SEE US THEN

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Bloody rubbish companies that are more grief than their products are worth. I bought a jumper from an online company at the end of October, had to guess at the size because there was no size guide on their website at all, and when it arrived not only did it not fit, but it was a completely different colour to the pictures online and I hated it.

Their returns process turned out to literally be "put it back in the post to this regular street address and include your order number so we know what it is". Right, okay then. Starting to look pretty sketchy to me but I don't want the jumper so I'll do that. Packaged it up, popped on the address and return address, took it to the post office and paid £5 for signed for delivery.

That was 20th November. The parcel has now been sat in the sorting office local to the return address waiting for the company (person/scam artist? who knows!) to go and pick it up because delivery attempts failed as no one was in. I'm pretty sure it's going to be winging its way back to me as return to sender pretty soon, and the company aren't answering emails about the whole situation.

So now I'm going to have to get a charge back through the bank, and will have lost my delivery money and the time it's taken me to faff around with all this, all because of an ugly £20 jumper from a company that doesn't deserve the hype around it.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
New thread here.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.