Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Why does she keep posting those videos from her 40th, over a year ago? Don’t tell me, I know. It’s so sad that she doesn’t realise that she doesn’t come off as cute or sexy or fun. She comes off as a little deranged, massively narcissistic and immature. Cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Allivera

Chatty Member
Anyone that attends horse racing events, or takes money to promote them, is behind the times. Nothing glamorous about the cruelty, gruesome injuries and poor horses that get whipped and euthanised on the track due to sustaining sickening falls (behind a big sheet of course to not distract from the “glamour” and “festivities” 🤢)

Allivera

Chatty Member
Brooke love, you are irritating at the best of times, but your ranting and swearing about McDonalds denying you a little bit extra ice cream and topping, when there’s people being shelled and losing their lives in the Middle East, seems particularly self-centred and ignorant at a time like this 😬

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I'm confused. You are in this thread to snark on Brooke and defend her? Can we just get back to talking about Brooke and stop attacking others. Thank you.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I’m hyperventilating. :ROFLMAO: Her photos didn’t need editing guys…. ‘cos she’s a MODEL and she’s so naturally quirky and perfect. But all you other gutter rats will get your photos back in 7 days.

IMG_7762.jpeg

• Haha

Allivera

Chatty Member
Does she honestly realise how sad this packing extravaganza is coming off? When going on trips with my partner our focus is booking restaurants, accomodation and experiences. Sure it’s nice to take a lovely holiday wardrobe but when it’s exclusively your focus for weeks (and no doubt posing and creating stories and reels for social media will be her focus over here) it really highlights the deficiencies in your character and life.

Just imagine walking past her in Italy and seeing her head down, completely buried in her phone and social media world, while ignoring Italy literally all around her. I honestly didn’t realise just how immature she was until this trip 😬

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Her whole “thing” now is just trying on clothes, eye-fucking herself in a variety of Westfield Chermside change rooms, then posting affiliate links to her stories to fleece her idiot followers out of a few bucks. Award winning stylist? Nah babe, you’re a middle-aged grifter.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
OMG how much can she bang on about how exhausted she is and in need of a break... she's still got a movie premiere tonight to get through. Boo fucking hoo Brooke. You've done what? A few photo sessions this week? OMG you are so strong to persevere and yes girl you need that break! FFS she is clueless. Her brain is that of an indulged 20 year old, in the face of a 50 year old.

• Haha

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I honestly think she’s going to use these next 3 weeks to showcase all of her free shit in beautiful locations, with enough codes and affiliate links to almost neutralise whatever the trip has cost. I also think that’s why she’s gone alone - not sure if many people would tolerate all the selfies and constant head-down-looking-at-Instagram while in Europe.

Going solo means she can fuck around with her photos and clothes and reels and shit without having to consider anybody else. Classic Brookey.

• Haha

MAFS Smashed

Lonely is the perfect word. Anyone else notice that she seems to latch on to people and talk about them constantly but then almost overnight, they disappear? Reminds me of the similarly boring Catsanz

Reactions: 7

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Who is she even going with? Either it's her mum or by herself. She hasn't mentioned anyone or tagged anyone in her hundreds of outfit choices.
I just don't know how she would sustain friendships? Most people her age have established careers, a Family of their own, responsibilities etc. Brooke!? Well, fuck.

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
I’m that close to just dropping it on her that she has her own thread on tattle. She will lose her mind 😂

• Haha

Allivera

Chatty Member
How humiliating to have a video of someone telling you in Italian to stop being distracted by the fact you’re being filmed and focus on speaking the language. And then think it’s a cool video to go and post it to your socials 🫢🫣

He’s not laughing Brooke 🫤

Bonniemeg

My God she has too much stuff. 2 racks of clothes and a shoe/handbag cupboard in her lounge room. She has a WIR in her bedroom but not sure if it's a 1 or 2 bed unit.
Wow! My jaw actually dropped when I saw that today. She has so much stuff it is actually sickening.

I also completely agree with the poster above who stated she has lost sight of what travel is about. Looks like she is just going to Italy to play dress ups like she does at home!

SighMoan

Who is she and why is she on Instagram? What’s her angle? She shops and flogs stuff to others? She looks like an ezibuy catalogue model - you know, the pants that come in 8 colours with the matching knit top.
Lol this is the most accurate description of Brooke

• Haha