Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Only Brookey could make a birthday post to her dad a tribute to herself including six photos of herself in her birthday dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
It really pisses me off when these idiot influencers take to their accounts to slam brands, like she’s done with Dissh. Like ok, you’ve got an issue with your refund - there’s no need to ruin their reputation just because something needs further resolution. Something tells me she’d be really fucking awful to deal with from a Customer Service perspective too.

For all the free clothes she gets given, it’s the sheer audacity of her complaining about the ONE OUTFIT SHE ACTUALLY PAID FOR that amazes me.

• Sick

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I know what you’re getting at, but being partnered isn’t the be all and end all. I think there’s a lot to be said for being confidently single in your 30s and 40s instead of ‘settling’ because you’re getting to a ‘certain age’. 💕
I don't think Brooke is confident though. I actually think she is quite lonely and possibly depressed. All these quirky and fun chats to the camera are for attention and validation.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Can’t even go to the damn optometrist without DRAMAAAAAA. “Failed” the eye test. My god, just shut the fuck up. Also, maybe stop rubbing your eye every time you do an Instagram story and see if that helps………

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Brooke - NO ONE ever wants to see

A) videos of you eating and talking
B) videos of you drunk singing

It's not cute and quirky. It's a desperate 41yo that craves attention of strangers.
Go get a normal full time job

PS - I don't need an af link to buy your striped shirt or denim shorts or your old sportsgirl tank.

• Haha

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
You make excellent points.

someone wanna ask her? 😆
No way bro. I don’t want her to re-post my (genuine) question to her followers, respond with some kind of histrionic rant, post crying videos because “grief is so complicated guys”, and then have all her linen clad, shirt half tucked styling mates come for me. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Lol! can’t wait to see this cranky mole carting the suitcases over the cobblestones and up the endless stairs in Italy. You’ve missed the mark as usual Brooke. Doesn’t seem like she will actually even enjoy the trip or relax.

• Haha

handunderchin

Chatty Member
I don’t think anyone - married, single or whatever - is jealous of Brooke. Scratch the surface and it is a pretty sad existence.

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone - married, single or whatever - is jealous of Brooke. Scratch the surface and it is a pretty sad existence.
You sound envious of her freedom and carefree-ness, and receiving expensive clothes for free.

Trust me - no one in this tattle thread is jealous of any of this especially her free clothes. We don't all want to look like mother of the brides.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
She is so childish. Don’t ask for feedback if you don’t actually want it. I am the same age as her and I don’t seek anywhere near this amount of validation from my friends, family, random strangers. I just like to know my hubby thinks I look nice 😅

the dress is nice. Doesn’t seem practical though for Queensland heat with the length and those bows would piss me off on a hot summer day.

Brooke, you went to Italy for 3 weeks. I have never seen or heard of anyone going on and on and on about a holiday like this in my entire life. I’ve also never come back from a holiday and based my entire life moving forward on the holiday that was.

She’s a fragile, juvenile moron. the validation she seeks/requires/needs/is absolutely desperate for, is really uncomfortable. I’d always feel like I was on eggshells around her if I was her friend. Which bloody thankfully, I’m not.
I mean, she still to this day goes on about her 40th. So I think it is safe to safe her boring Italy trip will be talked about for YEARS.

ASKING for opinions then having a brat attack when said opinions come through!? Fuckkkk offfffff.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
You're probably right. She is just so rude to people though. If you comment or DM her she is so snappy. Too busy pushing links and discount codes. Has forgotten that those of us that follow purchase from those codes and that makes her money.
This was my experience with her and when I started to dislike her. I sent her a DM asking about something she’d posted, and she’d tagged the brand, but I couldn’t find the item on the website. I politely asked for some help and she was so rude! I asked her why her tone was so nasty when I was simply enquiring about something she was advertising, and she said she gets “so many DMs from people asking questions”. She made me feel like a piece of shit for engaging with her content and asking a legitimate question. I pushed back a bit and reminded her that that’s her job, and she blocked me.

I went from a loyal follower to a blocked troll in less than 24 hours. :ROFLMAO: She’s such a bitch of a thing.

SighMoan

I’m that close to just dropping it on her that she has her own thread on tattle. She will lose her mind 😂
I'm truly surprised she doesn't have a Google alert set up for her name and wasn't immediately notified when this thread started.

She will absolutely lose it when she does find out though. She can't handle even one negative comment, god forbid a whole thread about her.

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
I really hate when people do this. Whether this person was annoying or not, nobody deserves to be publicly shamed like this just because how they’ve acted was irritating to one person. The guy might be neurodivergent in some way. It’s so fucking gross and self righteous for her to photograph him and call him a “douche canoe”, when I’d bet my house she’d hate it if someone took a photo of her being a douche canoe and posting it online. Oh wait…. that’s Tattle….. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
YES TO THIS!! Comment of the year. Who does she actually think she is? This guy for all she knows could have an incapacity of some sort and perhaps doesn’t realise he is being loud or “offensive”. So because she’s found it uncomfortable, she’s chosen to shame this person on her profile, but what has she really achieved here? Have a think about it Brooke.

I actually can’t believe how immature, needy and childlike this woman is. The ‘woe is me’ attitude is not likeable or endearing. I’d rather have a laugh with that “douche canoe” than sit and listen to this bitch whinge all day about literally everything.

Reactions: 8

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I understand that losing someone can be incredibly hard, but relentlessly posting grief “anniversaries” about someone you dated for 10 seconds 20 years ago, makes you seem a tad….. unhinged.

Reactions: 8