Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just don't get this. She carries on like they had been married for 20 years. She probably dated him for a month.
there is a curious comment on her old blog which seems like it might be his mum (?) saying it isn’t her place to be posting about it on the internet 🤔 that was way back in 2012 so bet they are not thrilled she is bringing it up repeatedly for content.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
Who is she and why is she on Instagram? What’s her angle? She shops and flogs stuff to others? She looks like an ezibuy catalogue model - you know, the pants that come in 8 colours with the matching knit top.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Allivera

Chatty Member
there is a curious comment on her old blog which seems like it might be his mum (?) saying it isn’t her place to be posting about it on the internet 🤔 that was way back in 2012 so bet they are not thrilled she is bringing it up repeatedly for content.
Wow that comment from the family is brutal. Sounds like they were well and truly fed up.

Also did anyone notice Brooke loving herself sick on the “$140 suit” latest reel:
“Why don’t I wear workwear more often? I look fantastic” 🙄🙄🙄

I’d say you don’t wear workwear very often because you don’t have a real job Brooke.

• Haha

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Not much is uglier than culottes tbh.
---

She came across as jealous of Brooke's life being carefree and her having lots of freedom, when she was b1tching about not buying expensive clothes because she has to pay bills, and is busy at home running the household.
---

This part. Looking down on someone having a loose night, jusr because you have school fees to pay and are stuck at home running the household. And it came off condescending when you said she's a 40+ woman living a 20yo lifestyle. Maybe she enjoys having a bit of fun and being free, especially if she is lonely in her day-to-day life.
Respectfully, no. That’s not even remotely what I said. Sober out, and re-read my post. I said that she’s projecting the lifestyle of a twenty-something but is marketing fashion to the over 40’s market, most of whom, like myself, have adult responsibilities. I’m absolutely not jealous in any way. Her life looks vapid.

I’m not sure who you are or why you’re here, but not much of what you’ve contributed makes sense, and I don’t know why you’ve hand picked my comments to single out and attack. Why don’t you half-tuck your shirt, curl the front of your hair, grab some Maccas and, respectfully, fuck off.

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
She is so childish. Don’t ask for feedback if you don’t actually want it. I am the same age as her and I don’t seek anywhere near this amount of validation from my friends, family, random strangers. I just like to know my hubby thinks I look nice 😅

the dress is nice. Doesn’t seem practical though for Queensland heat with the length and those bows would piss me off on a hot summer day.

Brooke, you went to Italy for 3 weeks. I have never seen or heard of anyone going on and on and on about a holiday like this in my entire life. I’ve also never come back from a holiday and based my entire life moving forward on the holiday that was.

She’s a fragile, juvenile moron. the validation she seeks/requires/needs/is absolutely desperate for, is really uncomfortable. I’d always feel like I was on eggshells around her if I was her friend. Which bloody thankfully, I’m not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
In the time it took to be a passive aggressive cunt in this response, she could’ve just accepted that this is her job and just answered the question like a decent person.

IMG_8081.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Stace McGregs and Chef Bae broke up? I noticed she hasn't posted any stories with him, when she used to all the time; hasn't got a post with him since 9 weeks ago; cut her hair short and lost a lot of weight. All pointing to a break up imo! Oh and her recent only personal post (when she used to do a lot more) was about living in the moment and having fun times with friends, when she never mentioned her friends when she was with Chef Bae, and seemed to spend 95% of her free time with CB, and 5% with FMD (flatmate Doug). No girl friends were ever mentioned.
Ps I've always thought she should marry FMD (if he's not gay). It always seemed like he was super into her, would do nice little things for her. Chef Bae always seemed to treat her a bit too nonchalantly/didn't come off like he cherished her.
---
Also I find Brooke F and Nikki P from Styling You rude. They've both always been snappy if you didn't agree with them, or called them out on something.
---

You seem jealous of her, because she's pretty. Lol. You really get into her.
---

Also maybe she has trouble meeting men and forming relationships, after her past fiance died years ago. She may still have trauma surrounding that. She's an attractive lady, so maybe it's to do with her past trauma.
---

You sound envious of her freedom and carefree-ness, and receiving expensive clothes for free.
And YOU sound like you don’t belong on this thread.

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
She came across as jealous of Brooke's life being carefree and her having lots of freedom,
Brooke doesn’t come across as living a carefree life at all, she comes across as a lonely single woman in her forties who isn’t happy, drinks a lot and needs validation from complete strangers. Nothing ‘carefree’ about that.

Looking down on someone having a loose night, jusr because you have school fees to pay and are stuck at home running the household. And it came off condescending when you said she's a 40+ woman living a 20yo lifestyle.
Look I’m not sure if you’re aware but this is a SNARK site, so either join in or fuck off 👍🏻

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I'm sure plenty of people have eye rolled at you on this trip Brooke.
I really hate when people do this. Whether this person was annoying or not, nobody deserves to be publicly shamed like this just because how they’ve acted was irritating to one person. The guy might be neurodivergent in some way. It’s so fucking gross and self righteous for her to photograph him and call him a “douche canoe”, when I’d bet my house she’d hate it if someone took a photo of her being a douche canoe and posting it online. Oh wait…. that’s Tattle….. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
You sound envious of her freedom and carefree-ness, and receiving expensive clothes for free.

Trust me - no one in this tattle thread is jealous of any of this especially her free clothes. We don't all want to look like mother of the brides.
Right? Also, that person who came for me, said Brooke (and Styling You) was rude, and liked a whole bunch of posts snarking about her, but then flipped and started defending her?

Don’t drink & Tattle, guys. Stay safe out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I know what you’re getting at, but being partnered isn’t the be all and end all. I think there’s a lot to be said for being confidently single in your 30s and 40s instead of ‘settling’ because you’re getting to a ‘certain age’. 💕
Ugh. I didn’t say it was the “be all and end all”. I knew there’d be at least ONE person who would come for me…. :ROFLMAO: She’s not confidently single. She desperately wants a relationship but has chosen to prioritise her Instagram fame and deliveries of free clothes.

I’m the core demographic for literally everything she is paid to sell, and I just roll my eyes because none of it is relatable to me. $200 for an ugly shirt? Nope, I’ve got school fees to pay. Drunk in Blackall? Nope, I’ve got a household to run. She’s a 40+ woman living a 20 year old lifestyle and, from a digital marketing perspective, I don’t get it.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Have you ever known anyone to bang on THIS MUCH ABOUT A HOLIDAY before even setting foot into an airport??! I’m so sick of hearing about it and she hasn’t even left yet…. 🥴

I will hyperventilate with laughter if her luggage gets lost.

• Haha

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
Not much is uglier than culottes tbh.
---

She came across as jealous of Brooke's life being carefree and her having lots of freedom, when she was b1tching about not buying expensive clothes because she has to pay bills, and is busy at home running the household.
---

This part. Looking down on someone having a loose night, jusr because you have school fees to pay and are stuck at home running the household. And it came off condescending when you said she's a 40+ woman living a 20yo lifestyle. Maybe she enjoys having a bit of fun and being free, especially if she is lonely in her day-to-day life.
---
Btw, did anyone notice how similar Brooke's hand gestures and mannerisms are in her recent gold boots video, with Cat Sanz? She has very closely emulated Cat's mannerisms in that video.
Hi Brooke 👋👋👋

• Haha

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
She really needs to just get that one eye checked. She rubbed it, like, 5 times in one 30 second story. But also, have a shower, get dressed, grab a coffee and THEN film yourself if you absolutely have to. Literally nobody needs to see you looking and sounding like Patty & Selma from The Simpsons….

IMG_6299.jpeg

• Haha

Allivera

Chatty Member
Imagine preparing for a trip to Italy - and instead of being excited about seeing sunsets in Tuscany, interacting with locals, hearing the spoken language, tasting delicious food and drinking delicious wine, feeling the warm breeze while looking at the architecture, walking down ancient cobblestone streets, having quality time with your partner etc you’re thinking “I’d look so good posed against a fountain in this dress” 🥸 What a shallow miserable existence.