What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracking up at the nicks and crocs comments 😂😂😂

Grey skinnies, black Levi’s t shirt with a check shirt over the top

Gonna change into my towel and crocs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely buzzing to change into my nix and crocs when I finish work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Octopus leggings, indigo fleece and a pair of gumbie slippers. If someone knocks the door I won't be answering.....

Top half: Smart tailored shirt, pearl earrings, hair pulled neatly back.
Bottom half: Leggings with holes in them and bare feet (nobody on Zoom calls sees my bottom half 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
1614934395351.png

this skirt, black long sleeved top, tights and ankle boots.

(I spend ages googling my clothes so I can give you a visual on this thread, saddo :ROFLMAO:)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Currently some oversized pj bottoms, a mismatched yellow tee and little white fluffy socks with a dog on them. Chilled fridays!

View attachment 467794

this skirt, black long sleeved top, tights and ankle boots.

(I spend ages googling my clothes so I can give you a visual on this thread, saddo :ROFLMAO:)
I really like this skirt! Where is it from :) I live in black long sleeved tops, skirts, boots and tights. I miss being able to do so in the summer months haha

A black & white long sleeved midi dress from Zara and black and nude ballet flats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.