What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marle grey cashmere poloneck, old worn blue denims and warm moccasin style slippers.

You have lovely choice in dresses @WilmaHun 😊

khaki jumper with a tie around the waist, grey skinnies, black doc martens and a khaki duffle coat... with obligatory black face mask

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Black leggings and a blue long sleeved T-shirt that I’ve had for ages. The top is about two sizes too big and has several holes but it’s so comfy and perfect for lounging about the house in.

Reactions: 1
A stripy orange, purple & blue jumper that says 'Wednesday' on, even though it's Monday and a pair of grey joggers

Pink pjs and white slippers ☹ I have 0 purpose at the moment so I’ll have a bath later on and put some fresh pjs on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.