What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camo leggings and a sweatshirt . .
Gonna shower and change, I'm telling myself I should get properly dressed but the weather here is telling me its pjs

A baggy blue jumper and my white koala bear pj bottoms. I always seem to be in my pjs when I write on this thread! Before I was wearing the jumper, black leggings and my burgundy doc martens

Reactions: 1
A denim boilersuit. I don't look like the woman in the catalogue tho. I look like a convict.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More workout leggings ( ive not worked out )
A skinny t shirt and a snood around my neck ive not removed all day

Dog walking clothes

Khaki green fleece lined waterproof trousers
An old but comfy sweatshirt
A Didrikson coat
Muckboots

it’s beautifully sunny but windy and cold (with a bit of mud from recent rain) here.

I bet you’ve all got outfit envy 😉

Reactions: 2
I am honestly so excited to turn round and actually say I’m wearing something nice.. can I even dress myself still!? Who knows. I’m wearing baggy ripped mum jeans and a blue jumper. Stylin’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.