What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive still got blue swirly patterned running leggings ( I dont run 🤣) on and an oversized blue sweatshirt from my dog walk earlier. . Really must change, its almost tea time!

Pyjamas! Hell yeah . Probably need to bathe tomorrow and chose another set

Reactions: 1
Black sports leggings from Primark, blue Adidas t-shirt, red Superdry hoodie and black (kids) Nike's that now have a hole in the toe.

Not long in from work. I was going to go for a walk, but sod that. I'm knackered and am just going to chill out in front of the TV for the night. Have two episodes of 'The Serpent' left, so might watch one of those.

Navy V-neck with a red and grey argyle pattern on the front over a cream poloneck top and charcoal grey trackpants.

Day of Zoom meetings conducting interviews - smart top with leggings and slippers that are out of view 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Decided to change from my dressing gown and nix to a long leopard print blouse, black jeans and boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.