What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pink towel atm, just had a shower lol

But putting on dark blue skinnies, a cream and black stripy top with gold buttons on the shoulders

1970s style loose fitting flared jeans, sheepskin slippers and a chunky knit oatmeal poloneck with a collar that swallows my chin every time I crane my neck forward !

A grey loungewear set with white polkadots. I was so adamant when we moved to homeworking that I wouldn’t wear loungewear sets...but my mum bought me one for Christmas and it’s so comfy :ROFLMAO:

black tracksuit bottoms, black space themed tshirt and a dark grey sweater over it, burgundy socks and a huge blanket :D

Baby pink and white "cuddle champion" nightie. Its old, has old pot rock burns and threads loose.
Grey ankle socks with unicorn emojis and wedges of money with wings on.

In reality I have no money. I'm broke as duck!

Lilo & Stitch nightie - it's an XL large and it's so comfy. But it's frabs so I have a random pair of blue & white pj bottoms on too. And a purple dressing gown and pink slippers. I will get dressed at some point

A navy polo neck sweater, zara indigo flared jeans, yellow socks and sheepskin slippers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.