What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pink pyjamas and a black and white spot dressing gown. It’s been snowing where I live and I’m freezing

Black jogging sand black jumper
Very boring but it’s all I ever wear at work

Black paperbag waist trousers, pink batwing sleeve thin jumper and black pumps

Reactions: 1
Black leggings, black sports bra, black gym top

Feeling colourful today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Grey and white stripey nightshirt that says "DayDreamer" on its pocket. Dressing gown with hares printed all over. Big white knickers and black socks.

Pink stripy jumper that says 'Wednesday' on which is funny cos it's Wednesday, what a coincidence
Black leggings
My fellas slippers, idk why, they don't fit

Reactions: 2
My uniform - black scrub trousers and navy scrub top. I'm freezing though as office based today, need to out a fleece on
A nurse friend of mine wears scrubs and when it's cold she'll layer either a heat tech long sleeve top or a lightweight poloneck underneath.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.