What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just lounging around the house in a marle grey cashmere poloneck, well worn denims and ugg slippers.

Wellies, waterproofs, thermals, tracksuit bottoms, jumper, hat. Scarf, glove , coat. Just about to brave the snow with my youngest. We have a lot! It’s meant to be p.e at home learning and this is much more fun than the dreaded Joe Wicks

Its snowing and I have to go and pick up a click and collect so jeans, wellies, thin sweater under a sweatshirt, hooded wax jacket and gloves ⛷☃❄🌧

Reactions: 1
Thermal tights, cashmere jumper under a black pinafore dress and fleece lined Doc Martens

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Navy blue argyle V-neck over a marle grey poloneck and black winter slacks.

Normal Joggers, t-shirt and a lightweight sweatshirt, comfy.

It's -2 here. My office feels like it's -2 as well despite having the heating on. I've got tights on under leggings, a vest, long sleeved smock dress and a long black cardigan. Fur lined Doc Martens too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.