What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matching grey/light green leggings and sports bra from Primark. Wearing since 10am in hopes of doing a home workout - currently sat on the couch eating jamie dodgers blasted cramps.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Huge fleecey baby blue housecoat with clouds with faces on.
White Tshirt.
Grey high rise sporty shorts.
Slipper socks with unicorn heads near the toes.
Gold anklet and a few charity bands.
Sports Direct mug.

Reactions: 2
Black ASOS leggings, a grey Boars Nest bar from the Dukes of Hazard T-shirt and a massive ugly cast on my fractured ankle 😂

Pyjamas. I'm working from home today and it's raining out so I haven't been out yet. Need to get dressed to do my weekly shop later though.

Jogging bottoms and a t-shirt, normal for this time of year, my shorts are in the wash now and will be put away till next summer.

I'm also in Grey Trackie bottoms. also wearing my 20 year old Nike T-shirt.

Longline black hoodie and black legging my lounge wear just incase I have to open the door to someone so they don't think I'm lazy being in my pjs (the judging look I got from the postman last time I answered the door)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.