What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primark sports leggings, a Superdry hoodie and Asics trainers. Not working today so am currently cleaning the house (well, am CURRENTLY having a cup of tea and Tattling) and planning to go for a walk afterwards.

PJs and a hoodie that deffianlty needs to go in the wash 🤮

As soon as the babies down and ive finished my other kids home school work im popping in the shower, hair washed, face scrub, shave and getting dressing into some fresh lounge wear 🤷‍♀️

red pj bottoms, grey tshirt and a black hoodie so full of cat hair i honestly don't know what to do with it 😂 (my cat got her chin dirty so i had to hold her while cleaning it and she did NOT enjoy that)

Reactions: 1
red pj bottoms, grey tshirt and a black hoodie so full of cat hair i honestly don't know what to do with it 😂 (my cat got her chin dirty so i had to hold her while cleaning it and she did NOT enjoy that)
Still trying to pronounce your name on here. :LOL:

• Haha
Black satin pyjamas (like old fashioned button up style) but I've got my university hoody over the top

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Black Bershka trackie bottoms with white Reebok socks pulled over.
Pink knitted vest top.
Black Hype hoodie, with snakeskin effect logo.

Wool socks with yellow and purple flecks, black nike hooded top with NIKE in big letters over the chest,skinny jeans in blue and a black t shirt underneath.

Black Bershka trackie bottoms and a baggy white Tshirt with Tupac on stating "Trust Nobody". White and pink ankle socks, heavily soiled.

• Haha
Cream lounge wear and my boyfriends big fat white nike socks. Feel like some kind of influencer 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.