What are you wearing? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow very detailed - I love it !

That sounds amazing...I don't eat meat as well and I would totally order all of this!
If you are ever in NYC i highly recommend Paulie Gees either the slice shop or sit down.. they have a massive vegan menu which is now back after Covid and now all their desserts are vegan... I don't usually have desserts but had to try/support..

If you can't get over there at least check out their menu online as it may give you some ideas for making your own... First one I ever had there was their famous Cherry Jones with dried cherries - not as disgusting as it sounds..

Paulie is a lovely bloke too..... always a real pleasure interacting with him

Reactions: 1
Plain white long sleeved T-shirt, black jogging bottoms, black knee length Gym King duvet coat and white airforce.

White button up nightie - I feel like a surgeon wearing it - with fluffy grey socks.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.