What are you wearing? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black mini skirt with white polka dots on, black jumper, tights, chelsea boots

Reactions: 1
Black & white strip long sleeve top and dungarees with teddy bear patches on them

• Heart
Dress from H&M - current
Boots from Primark - two years ago I think.

Went out to get something from car whereupon a gust of wind lifted my dress. Ended up flashing my nosey neighbour (though I doubt he saw much but black tights)

Never the less, he's as gossipy as they come so by tonight I don't doubt that a few other neighbours will know that I've got red knickers on today!

View attachment 544344
Dress from H&M - current
Boots from Primark - two years ago I think.

Went out to get something from car whereupon a gust of wind lifted my dress. Ended up flashing my nosey neighbour (though I doubt he saw much but black tights)

Never the less, he's as gossipy as they come so by tonight I don't doubt that a few other neighbours will know that I've got red knickers on today!

View attachment 544344
Super jealous of your figure 😁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.