What are you wearing? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
red christmas pjs because they are the warmest ones i have 🥶☃❄ and a fluffy pink robe

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm a total AD for M&S : red supersoft jumper, total support bra+ their grey thermal socks + £12 jogging pants . :LOL:

Reactions: 2
jeans on with my hoody today.. thought I'd make an effort for my anniversary lol... might change when we go out tho

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A snoodie, some fluffy socks, jogging bottoms and a t-shirt. It’s an anxious day and I’m really cold (I always get cold when I’m feeling anxious), the snoodie and jogging bottoms are grey and the t-shirt and socks are red because I have to have everything matching 😅

(the snoodie is hands down THE best Christmas present I ever received. It’s from Primark. I highly recommend them. They’re like a giant wearable blanket. 🥰)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Anniversary !
Thank you it was a good one and our first in person one too :) and yes I did dress up slightly when we went out but it was still absolutely freezing though,,,

Black joggers black tshirt Grey Brooklyn hoody (oddly from Primark though I am actually in Brooklyn rn) a grey scarf with penguins on and a duvet cos I cba to get out of bed today tbh

Thank you it was a good one and our first in person one too :) and yes I did dress up slightly when we went out but it was still absolutely freezing though,,,

Black joggers black tshirt Grey Brooklyn hoody (oddly from Primark though I am actually in Brooklyn rn) a grey scarf with penguins on and a duvet cos I cba to get out of bed today tbh
That's alot of layers lol
What did you have for dinner?

Reactions: 1
That's alot of layers lol
What did you have for dinner?
it's well below freezing every day here rn..

I had pizza at Paulie Gees.. my favourite pizza spot he introduced me to,,

I had the vegan version of the Ricky Ricotta..

Ricky Ricotta
Italian tomatoes, sweet Italian fennel sausage, Pecorino Romano, post-oven fresh ricotta dollops, baby arugula, and extra virgin olive oil 19

Substitute house-made vegan fennel sausage to make it vegetarian

He had the Better Off Fed
Better Off Fed
An homage to Philly’s iconic “Roast Pork Italian” sandwich. Sharp provolone, sautéed broccoli rabe, sliced hot cherry peppers and Italian roast pork from Fedoroff’s Roast Pork. 21

it's well below freezing every day here rn..

I had pizza at Paulie Gees.. my favourite pizza spot he introduced me to,,

I had the vegan version of the Ricky Ricotta..

Ricky Ricotta
Italian tomatoes, sweet Italian fennel sausage, Pecorino Romano, post-oven fresh ricotta dollops, baby arugula, and extra virgin olive oil 19

Substitute house-made vegan fennel sausage to make it vegetarian

He had the Better Off Fed
Better Off Fed
An homage to Philly’s iconic “Roast Pork Italian” sandwich. Sharp provolone, sautéed broccoli rabe, sliced hot cherry peppers and Italian roast pork from Fedoroff’s Roast Pork. 21
Wow very detailed - I love it !

That sounds amazing...I don't eat meat as well and I would totally order all of this!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.