What are you wearing? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cleaning outfit of pink jogging bottoms and a white top, with a green cardi over as I was cold which looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Black leggings and black long sleeve runnin top with my dressing gown on also known as my house coat lol my husband said it looks like Iโ€™ve been on the rob in all black lol Iโ€™ve been on a walk had my yellow rain coat on

Reactions: 1
Red long sleeved pyjama top and red checkered pyjama bottoms (and my weighted blanket)

• Heart
Black paperbag waist trousers, dark green blouse with white polka dots on, white chunky knit cardigan

Pink jumper, some โ€œmomโ€ jeans (comfiest jeans Iโ€™ve ever had!) and some penguin Christmas socks ๐Ÿ˜‚

Grey joggers, white t shirt that has spag bol smeared down it thanks to my son ๐Ÿ™„ gonna get changed in a min. Im sure ill update again ๐Ÿ˜œ and a pink dressing gown and slippers boots

• Haha
Shirt and jeans both River Island, with navy suede ankle boots from Primark.

Cat scarf, came up on my Facebook feed and I really liked it but it was about ยฃ20 and definitely not worth that much.
Had a look online and spotted it on AliExpress for about ยฃ2!

Bargain ๐Ÿ˜
that scarf is so cute, but that shiiiiirt ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Black Jeggings and a black and white striped t shirt.

I'm channeling my inner Jailhouse Rock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.