What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that.
I really enjoyed it, too. No spoilers but they did successfully make me 😓 a good few times!!

I'm re watching Teachers. Only going up to series 3 as have happily forgotten the limp lettuce that was series 4.

Then another rewatch of This Is England (the series) because lockdown has apparently left me painfully nostalgic for reliving being a teenager -across various decades 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I Hate Suzie - wasn’t keen . I started Two Weeks to Live yesterday and finished it just now , really enjoyed it in comparison to IHS

Gogglebox, it's one from last year that I missed.
Looking forward to the new series!

Reactions: 1
To the Wentworth fans on here... I’ve persuaded my other half to watch it so we’ve started again from S1. I cried during the first three episodes because it was explaining the back stories of the characters and watching it again, knowing them already just makes it so much better!

We watched 6 episodes in a night the other day. It’s just bloody brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just started watching sex education after everyone telling me I HAD to watch it. Meh.

I don't know who loves Scandi TV series but whoever you are, you need to hear this:
I have discovered that all 3 series of Borgen are on Netflix! Weekend sorted! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've just binged watched harlots, quite enjoyed it, not into women, but couldn't keep my eyes of Samantha Morton's breasts!
Now waiting on season 3.

Reactions: 3
Just finished season 1 of Good Girls & I love it! I thought the first episode was a bit cheesy but I’m pleased I stuck with it 👍🏼

Just finished watching all 3 seasons of Young Sheldon. It has a different feel to Big Bang Theory but I still found it funny. Missy is probably my favourite character, ‘Crock monster’ instead of ‘croque-monsieur’ has to be my favourite line from the entire series so far. Cracks me up.

Reactions: 3
Right this minute what’s keeping you entertained? Film, tv, youtube, Netflix.

Right now I’m watching Grayson’s Art Club on All4. Pretty good; features art from Grayson himself plus a few celebs and the general public! Quite enjoying it, one of the more entertaining lockdown shows I’ve seen.
I'm watching Strike on bbc1. Its very good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.