What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The NEW AMSTERDAM binge continues, about to finish the first season of this show then move onto the second season.

Meet the Family on netflix, cheap reality show but I am finding it hilarious

Oh my god, the end of series 1, left me shook. It's intense.
Just when you thought the episode was about to end on a good note, WHAM!!!
It was probably one on the best season finale's I've ever seen, very well written.

I'm now on Season two, Episode 7, loving this show, what was done with Max's wife was "very interesting".

Reactions: 1
Just when you thought the episode was about to end on a good note, WHAM!!!
It was probably one on the best season finale's I've ever seen, very well written.

I'm now on Season two, Episode 7, loving this show, what was done with Max's wife was "very interesting".
I think you're ahead of me now episode wise, because I've been focusing on watching The Good Doctor just recently.

I think you're ahead of me now episode wise, because I've been focusing on watching The Good Doctor just recently.
The Good Doctor is next on my list, just recap, I have NOWTV which enables me to watch so many shows I've missed.
I caught an episode of The Good Doctor recently which made me interested in the show which was one of the reasons
for getting NowTV in the first place. (mainly because I don't have the correct subscription with Sky and I didn't want to
screw around with it)

I've started a thread about US/Canadian medical dramas if you want to drop in.

This is super random but I am watching 1000lb sisters on YouTube. Really rubbish reality tv usual TLC stuff but so good!

I am also a big fan of 90 day fiancé

what is it about her?
my bf also fancies her and we usually agree on hot women but i just can't see the appeal here 😂
I just think she's super cute - and I do have a thing for blonde women anyway. Her only downfall is when she opens her mouth and talks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.