What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On episode 4 of A Teacher on iplayer, trashy but enjoyable!
I really liked this, won't give spoilers but I liked the ending, very well done!

Superstore on netflix.
I tried watching it when it first came out but couldn't get into it waiting for an episode a week but now it is the perfect binge especially whilst I'm doing housework!
I have been watching this the last few days, almsot reminds me of a shop version of the Office (american version)

Just finished the Pilot Episode oh "New Amsterdam" an American Medical Drama, staring British Actress, Freema Agyeman (who was a Doctor when she was in Dr Who some years ago) She plays a Doctor in this show too.

Just finished It’s a Sin Ch4. Superb 5 episode drama that will stay with me for a long time

Reactions: 4
Just finished the Pilot Episode oh "New Amsterdam" an American Medical Drama, staring British Actress, Freema Agyeman (who was a Doctor when she was in Dr Who some years ago) She plays a Doctor in this show too.
It's rather good that show. I'm early in series 2 at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just finished a binge of the The People vs OJ Simpson (American Crime Story). I know it was very hyped when it first came out but I kept trying to start it and just was never paying proper attention.

Finally watched the whole thing this weekend on netflix. It definitely lived up to the hype! The cast is fantastic - loved Sarah Paulson and Sterling K Brown.

Reactions: 3
I just finished a binge of the The People vs OJ Simpson (American Crime Story). I know it was very hyped when it first came out but I kept trying to start it and just was never paying proper attention.

Finally watched the whole thing this weekend on netflix. It definitely lived up to the hype! The cast is fantastic - loved Sarah Paulson and Sterling K Brown.
Never got around to it, may watch this next

Started to watch Married at first Sight - Australia season 6... Can't stop watching. Ines is such a wee cow!

Reactions: 2
I watched all of Night Stalker the other day. It was gruesome. The police investigating were really affected by it. Their stories were interesting and heartbreaking.

Reactions: 7
I watched all of Night Stalker the other day. It was gruesome. The police investigating were really affected by it. Their stories were interesting and heartbreaking.
yeah same, gave me awful nightmares, I cannot imagine what it was like to be living there around that time. It shocked me so much how many people didn't bother locking their doors!

Reactions: 6
Fate The Winx Saga on Netflix. Not bad, easy watching. It’s supernatural magical teen drama sort of thing. If you like Chilling Adventures of Sabrina you’ll probably enjoy this

It’s a sin, Schitts Creek, Queens Gambit and Parks & Rec on current rotation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.