What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished watching 'It's a sin' on Channel 4. Not sure what to think of it to be honest. Anybody else watch it at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just finished watching 'It's a sin' on Channel 4. Not sure what to think of it to be honest. Anybody else watch it at all?
I’ve been waiting for this for ages . I was born in ‘74 so when I was 6 it was 1980 and I remember aaaallllll the ‘80’s music and loving it ..I took the dog out earlier and listened to Absolute’80’ "... the start of ‘its a sin’ was the original Channel 4 ad .. it took me back .. I do remember AIDS ..but I didn’t know what it was being a child but I do remember there being an illness that predominantly was attacking gay men ( probably women too but I was young and all I remember is that so many gay men were dying of this disease) .. it was all over the news .. so much ignorance surrounding it . I’m glad that we’ve now, kept numbers very low and there’s awareness and medication that manages HIV . .. I went to Newmarket 2 summers ago and watched Olly in Years and Years perform . They were brilliant

Reactions: 1
I just finished the last episode of Modern Love on prime and wow, it was amazing. Beautiful.

Finished Season 5 of Chicago Med, now watching "Transplant" a Canadian Medical Drama which only has 13 episodes in the first season and I'm able to see the entire season.

falling down a youtube hole of weird videos 😂
Same here. Currently watching 'The Golden Girls'.
I used to watch it with my aunt when I was little and Blanche was my favourite back then because my aunt looked like her.
Watching today though and it's definitely Dorothy who kicks ass. Stan's ass mostly 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Law And Order SVU . I’ve seen them all before eleventy times over . I do still enjoy watching them though .
Never got on with the original LawAnd Order

I started the first episode not expecting much and then binged it!! Loved it, cried every episode!!!
Very good and very sad. I like that they span 10 years over 5 episodes.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Superstore on netflix.
I tried watching it when it first came out but couldn't get into it waiting for an episode a week but now it is the perfect binge especially whilst I'm doing housework!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.