What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Pembrokeshire Murders on ITV.... I’m engrossed.... I haven’t read the case but the guy who plays the lead detective is brilliant Luke Evans last one tomorrow 😉😉
I started watching this for the wrong reasons - I find Luke Evans very visually appealing but then i felt terrible when i realised it was a real story! Keith Allen is a great actor though, i loved him in Bodies.

I started watching this for the wrong reasons - I find Luke Evans very visually appealing but then i felt terrible when i realised it was a real story! Keith Allen is a great actor though, i loved him in Bodies.
Ha I realised last night that he was Gaston in the film version of Beauty and the Beast 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Just finished a Starsky and Hutch Binge, 4 episodes back to back.

We started watching The Pembrokeshire Murders last night. We’ve only watched the first episode. Seemed a bit dry. Does it get better?

We started watching The Pembrokeshire Murders last night. We’ve only watched the first episode. Seemed a bit dry. Does it get better?
yes it gets better as its goes along, first episode seemed quite slow

The Pembrokshire Murders. The first episode was a bit slow but I’ll carry on as I’ve heard it gets better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.