What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cranford (2007).

I saw it the first time when it aired on the BBC and loved it, and just wanted to watch something which wasn't full of violence and smut (I don't mean to sound like Mary Whitehouse, but I do feel the graphic stuff all gets a bit too much these days) and it's as wonderful as I remember. I adore a good costume drama.

Reactions: 1
A Teacher, mini series on iPlayer, felt like I've seen this done as a film, but enjoyed it.

BBC3 - Accused a mother on trial
4 parter , takes place in Alaska , young mum leaves a newborn baby on a freezing park and the poor little girl dies , sad documentary

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Husband and I are watching Bates Motel on Amazon - probably super late to it but loving it. Sooooo creepy!! (Creepy not scary!)

I’m watching Call the Midwife again from the beginning on my own just because it’s lovely and gentle and I forgot how cute they all are!

Recently we watched all of The Bridge on iPlayer. Loved it!

24 hrs in police custody, Victoria Breeden the black widow, jeez she’s crazy man

A couple have already mentioned The Serpent on BBC1 and iPlayer- very good series. Got one more to watch - perfect lockdown binge stuff! Tragic that it is based on a true story though.

I watched a movie called The Wife with Glen Close on BBC last night. I enjoyed it and it should be on iPlayer.

My Name is Earl. I saw some images of Ethan Suplee's (he played Randy) huge weight loss and remembered the show existed so thought I'd have a rewatch as I haven't seen it since the original run (2005-2009.)

Reactions: 2
I've started a re-watch of BBC'S Merlin. Enjoying very much. Used to have a big crush on Bradley James back in the day.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.