What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am thinking of watching pretty little liars, has anyone watched it, is it worth it?

Am thinking of watching pretty little liars, has anyone watched it, is it worth it?
Yes I’ve watched it. I enjoyed it but wouldn’t rave about it like some. But give the first episode a go see what you think. Acting is very good.

Reactions: 1
John and Lisa’s weekend kitchen .. again more recipes I’ll have every intention of cooking but probably won’t

Yes I’ve watched it. I enjoyed it but wouldn’t rave about it like some. But give the first episode a go see what you think. Acting is very good.
Thanks for that, I saw it has all the series on iPlayer, will give it a go tonight!

Reactions: 1
BBC3 - Accused a mother on trial
4 parter , takes place in Alaska , young mum leaves a newborn baby on a freezing park and the poor little girl dies , sad documentary
Ive just put this on based on your post

The pembrokeshire murders , just finished 3rd episode. I wasn't expecting much but its very good.

Reactions: 2
Recently watched The Serpent on BBC (loved it). Just finished watching Night Stalker, the documentary about serial killer Richard Ramirez.

Reactions: 2
Night Stalker on Netflix. Just finished the first episode, it’s a documentary about a serial killer in LA in the 1980’s. So far it’s good

Reactions: 3
Night Stalker on Netflix. Just finished the first episode, it’s a documentary about a serial killer in LA in the 1980’s. So far it’s good
I've been thinking of watching this but feeling a bit low this lockdown so I've been sort of steering away from my usual spectrum of dark and gritty shows as I feel like they'll make me feel worse haha (cue lots of The Office, Community and B99!)

Is it worthwhile? Like - more interesting than outright grim?

I've been thinking of watching this but feeling a bit low this lockdown so I've been sort of steering away from my usual spectrum of dark and gritty shows as I feel like they'll make me feel worse haha (cue lots of The Office, Community and B99!)

Is it worthwhile? Like - more interesting than outright grim?
It’s very interesting as I knew nothing about thi but the crimes committed are grim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.