What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to watch the documentary about Lord Mountbatten on Channel 5 starting now. There are some dark things about why he was murdered in Ireland.....

Reactions: 3
Im watching reign on Netflix at the moment wowser its so good
I’ve watched all those. I really liked it until the last series and the girl who plays Mary is beautiful isn’t she. What series are you on
I’m watching the Holidate on Netflix right this minute ... a crappy Netflix original Christmas film but it’s quite good

Reactions: 2
Desmonds i have too otherwise i wont get nothing done because i will be either glued to reign like i have done past 2 days or the new series of the crown

I’ve watched all those. I really liked it until the last series and the girl who plays Mary is beautiful isn’t she. What series are you on
I’m watching the Holidate on Netflix right this minute ... a crappy Netflix original Christmas film but it’s quite good
Im on season 3 episode 8 and yes she is very pretty i have a thing for Bash at the moment haha
I've seen the holidate totally it bored me in parts so had it on for background lol. Some of the Christmas ones are quite good

Earlier tonight I watched 2 episodes of "Scrubs" on a MUSIC CHANNEL!!!!!

I thought the show was ment to be a comedy, I didn't laugh once but one episode I watched did have Michael J. Fox as a guest star.

Never seen the show before and probably never will again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.