What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm currently re-watching one of the older series of the Apprentice on BBC iPlayer. I missed my apprentice fix this year!

Reactions: 1
Over The Moon; new film on Netflix 🙂 my little one loves film Friday so this is his choice tonight

Reactions: 2
Six Nations, weird to be watching this in October, but it's been a weird year all round!!!

Stay Here on Netflix. US interiors show on people doing up their homes to rent out as holiday rentals. Really good.

May be a bit random but my partner and I are currently watching Stargate: SG1. We're both quite serious binge-watchers and there are 10 seasons and it's easy watching on an evening. It's a similar set up to Doctor Who with "New alien adventure every episode".

I've also been watching The Fall when he spends time on the PC, as he's not really into crime/thrillers. Very weird watch, it's such a slow-burn but quite compelling. I might watch The Sinner next, has anyone watched, is it any good?

Finished The Queens Gambit on Netflix today and I have to say I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Well worth a watch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.