What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So me and my partner just started cobra kai 3 days ago and already almost done with season 1 .im loving it so far

Reactions: 5
After watching Death Row Stories, I went down a rabbit hole and discovered a 1987 documentary called Fourteen Days In May. It’s on iplayer. I’m a true crime junkie but nothing will stay with me like that did. I was broken by the end.

Reactions: 2
Say Yes to the Dress! Still poorly with Covid and cannot wait for the day I get to go wedding dress shopping with my daughter. It’s my guilty secret!

No way I’ll be like half of these Mums though, what my daughter wants is the most important thing ever. Her happiness is my happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The drama with Moaning Myrtle on 5. House across the street? It’s so bad but I think this is the last episode.

Reactions: 1
Jimmy Carr Destroying Art. The audience voted to destroy a not very good watercolour by Hitler. Apparently he wanted to be and artist when he was young but his application to art college was turned down twice. I thought it a great shame to destroy the picture because seeing it opened up such interesting 'what if' thoughts. What if he'd been accepted into art school, so much horror would have been avoided. There's something deep there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.